out of 6
Post on 19-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. PURPOSE Use the simple present to express the idea that an action is repeated or usual. the action can be a habit, a hobby, a daily event, a scheduled event or something that often happens. It is used to express Hobbies Habits Daily events A scheduled event
- 2. EXAMPLES: You speak English. Do you speak English? You do not speak English. I play tennis. She does not eat meat Does he play tennis? The train leaves every morning at 8 a.m.
- 3. STRUCTURE Affimative Negative Interrogative I, you go I, you, dont go Do I, you go ? He, she, it goes Add = s , es Drop y = ies He, she, it doesn`t go Does He, she, it go? We, you, they go We, you, they dont go Do He, she, it go?
- 4. ACTIVITIESPut the verbs between brackets in the correct form: Jane (not/drink)___________tea very often. What time (the banks/open)____________in Panama? It (take)_______me an hour to get to work. She (not/wake)________up early on Sundays. The earth(turn)___________around the sun. The sun(rise)________in the east. Vegetarians(not/eat)_________meat. A novelist(write)______________ novels. Doesn`t dink Do the banks takes
- 5. INFO LINKS: http://englishinteractiveapproach.blogspot.com/ www.livestream.com/interactiveapproachwww.livestre am.com/interactiveapproach firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.agendaweb.org/verbs/present- simple/index.html
View more >