Simple Photography and Photojournalism
Post on 21-Jan-2018
- 1. Source: Jennifer Cox & Leo Improgo Tan III
- 2. Photojournalism, documentary photography that tells a particular story in visual. It is about capturing the human experience and making your own art; not just capturing the creations of others; A particular form of (the collecting, editing, and presenting of news material for publication or broadcast) that creates images in order to tell a news story. What is photojournalism?
- 3. Try to avoid posed pictures
- 4. Try to capture emotion
- 5. Get faces; not backs
- 6. Who is the star of the picture?
- 7. Get up close!
- 8. Let your pictures tell a story
- 9. Let your pictures tell a story
- 10. Use different angles/levels
- 11. Inanimate objects Inanimate objects tend to be boring; always try to include people No pictures of buildings, cars, etc. Dont just photograph a sculpture; photograph someone looking at the sculpture with an expressive look on his/her face
- 12. Inanimate objects
- 13. Dont crowd the picture
- 14. Action is exciting; blurry is not
- 15. Use the Rule of Thirds
- 16. Use the Rule of Thirds
- 17. Try different things
- 18. Some good examples
View more >
Photography Documentary photography Artistic photography Street photography Photojournalism Landscape photography Portraiture.
and for television audio- ? Photojournalism Advertising photography Fashion photography Architecture
Photography Careers Alison Adkins. Sports Photography Branch of photojournalism Vernacular photography Editorial purposes Newspapers, magazines,
FOUNDATIONSof PHOTOJOURNALISM - Park Library PHOTOJOURNALISM JOMC 180 Morgan Smith Objectives Welcome to photojournalism. In this course we will lay a foundation of photography and