shazan qureshi business apps
out of 6
Post on 14-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. 5 Great Apps For Business By Shazan Qureshi
- 2. 1. Evernote This app allows you to create digital notebooks for everything from keeping track of your expenses and managing your calendar, to creating slideshow presentations and planning your next trip. The best way to use Evernote is to take advantage of everything that this app has to offer. The more notebooks you add, the more valuable this app becomes. Try taking snapshots of everything in your ofce, then insert it all into a notebook to relieve the stress of sorting through physical papers. All you have to do is tag the notes youre taking for easy search access at a later date.
- 3. 2. Letterspace Nobody likes to take notes, but its a major key to success. For those who dread note-taking, theres Letterspace, a note-taking app that utilises hashtags to organise your thoughts into a sophisticated and easy-to-use interface. One of this apps most benecial features is the cursor that sits directly above the keyboard, which allows users to move paragraphs of notes around, making it easier than ever to edit anything from a paragraph switch to a simple typo.
- 4. 3. Humin Any businessperson can tell you that making the right connections is the essence of business success. Professionals are conducting meetings and networking constantly, but keeping track of how and where you met somebody can be almost impossible. Thankfully, however, theres Humin; when you insert information into the app, it remembers all of the tiny details of how and where you met somebody. To help you calculate who your most important contacts are, Humin combines your contacts, dialing and voice mailbox.
- 5. 4. LISTEN LISTEN utilises ringback tone technology to respond to incoming calls when youre too busy to answer the phone. Its newly- released 2.0 features include auto SMS reply capabilities which, when enabled, respond to both inbound calls and incoming text messages. Youre also able to customise both your voice and SMS responsis, giving contacts a specic heads-up. LISTEN boasts such additional features as Calendar Integration (syncs your auto replies with your meetings) and Location Detection, which responds to calls and text messages based on your geographic location. LISTENs Drive mode will also play a status message to inform callers and texters when youre behind the wheel.
- 6. 5. Workow Time management is one of many key parts to building and running a successful business, and managing workow is the very foundation of effectively utilizing time. The Workow app allows you to customise your phone so you can bypass any tasks that are a waste of time. For instance, you can call Uber in advance of your next calendar event, or create a button that will give your mom a call. In short, it allows you to create any type of button, that will allow you to complete any type of activity that you might have to regularly perform.
View more >