social tv landscape & opportunities storytelling the next wave of social media marketing presented by @markwilliams & @carribugbee #storytell #sxsw 1 #storytell #sxsw
1. data storytelling from headline to climax: creating an evocative data story 2. the brains behind the panel kerry edelstein president and founder, research
1. click on the slide for audio preview 2. click on the slide for audio preview
writing / story-telling / publishing tools writing-focused / assistance social curation document revision / collaboration enterprise collaboration story collaboration digital
writing / story-telling / publishing tools tools writing- focused / assistance social curation document revision / collaboration enterprise collaboration story collaboration
www.boond.net an solar energy company bringing in a high level of commitment to quality, affordability and professionalism with both rural off-grid as well as urban rooftop
1.interactive narratives: creating the future of storytellinginteractive narratives:creating the future of storytellingsxsw interactive | march 14, 20112. interactive narratives:
1. ol d r u l e s for new media storytelling 2. humanshavebeentrained,forthousandsofyears,to follow alinear storyline,so helpthem to understandyoursbysticking(largely)tothe
slide 1 how i learned to do better presentations sxsw 2014 pimp your pitch: learn visual storytelling workshop salomon dayan www.linkedin.com/in/salomondayan the reason to
1. texas comes to enginewhat we learnt at sxsw interactive 2013 2. sxsw interactive 2013- began life as sxsw multimedia in 1994- 30,000 delegates now attend more
1. april 00, 2013 sxsw 2013 2. what is sxsw? 3. ideas 4. 2007 2009 2012 5. so. 6. the changing face of retail 7. the main reason? 8. were all running around with these.
1. o canada: can you build a billion- dollar company outside the valley? andrew dsouza, top hat mike litt, vidyard dan martell, angel investor erin bury, betakit (moderator)
reachout.comanti-bullying taskforce case study reachout anti-bullying case study1. summary of program and results2. program component details3. results details4. about
1. sensors at play- teaser from storytelling to storysensing 2. we use sensors to explore and discover the environment around us, to feel more connected to our context and
1. early examples of crowdsourced & collaborative storytelling stephen bradley @stephentbradley #socialstories sourced from sxsw 2012 presented saturday, march 10 2.
1. vs.the sxsw panelpicker: can it predict the future? march 15, 2011 2. welcome to the futurepanelpicker overview and historyut mccombs mba project project
1. sxsw 2010 austin, tx 2. south what? 3. often dubbed the sundance of new media, sxswi is the bellwether for what lies ahead for digital culture. advertising
1.eyetrack: tablet researchthe poynter institute for media studies#poyntertab2. how do peoplechoose what toread on a tablet? 3. and how do they read,once they choose? 4.
1. emma cartmell partner at exsede how do we facilitate innovation in healthcare? 2. abstract a panel discussion to facilitate innovation in health information technology