tense structures present simple present continuous do go and play simple collocation s z and iz conjunctions and or so but because 4a adventurers of the year reading 1 read…
present simple, past simple and future simple and present simple, past simple and future simple and present continuous, past continuous and future continuous estudiante daniela
1. present simple present continuouspawe guzek iiic 2. zdania twierdzce w zdaniach twierdzcych musimy pamita o dodaniu kocwki - s / es dla osb: he
present simple & present continuous differences present simple we use present simple to express habits, routines and truths i always brush my teeth . (habit) joaquin
present simple present continuous its jenifer. she is 30.she is a doctor usually she goes to work in the morning but today she is relaxing at home. she often eats sandwich
1. present simple present continuous 2. present simple 3. gebruik: iets is altijd / nooit / regelmatig etc, het geval present simple 4. gebruik: iets is altijd /
present simple present continuous present simple present continuous english language 1 grammar present tenses the present simple and the present continuous tenses are
slide 1 present simple & present continuous 1 present simple 2 practice 1: write the third person singular of the verbs in the list in the correct box. dance finish study
1. present simple – present continuouspaweł iiic 2. zdania twierdzĄce w zdaniach twierdzących musimy pamiętać
present simple present continuous 1 use the prompts to answer the questions pick flowers take pictures ride a bike draw a picture fish in the river 1 a: is susie playing
1. simple presentvs. present continuous the battle begins. 2. h irun (=) do i run? no,i dont runyou rundo you run?
simple present & present continuous simple present & present continuous beginner b/basic b the simple present use: we use the simple present to describe routines,
slide 1 present simple vs present continuous compare the present simple and continuous. 3 slide 2 a routine vs moment ofspeaking 1.james works for an investment magazine.
1. present simple/ continuous 2. present continuous form to be + verb (+ing) ??????????????????? 3. to be i am you arehe, she, it is we are you are they are exercise *make
1. present simple and continuous santi guido, stefano verga and giacomo roman 2. difference between present simple and present continuos: video 3. present simple 4. particolarita
1. present simple vs present continuous compare the present simple and continuous. 3 2. a routine vs moment ofspeaking jamesworks for an investment magazine. every month
1. 2. present simple 3. affirmative sentences: we use theinfinitiveof the verb. in the3 rdperson singular(he, she, it) we put an-s at the end of the infinitive. i/we/you/theyplayfootball.
present simple and present continuous lecturer: nguyen thi tuyet mai present simple we use the present simple for things which: are always true, or are true for a long time.
present perfect vs. simple past simple present vs. present continuous when do we use each tense? 1 remember: grammar has meaning! different grammar tenses are used in different
headway unit 1 present tenses present simple present continuous 1 a] present simple 1. form: we add -s to the third person singular! all other forms stay the same in the