1. why did the toilet paper stop rolling down the hill? because it reached the bottom. 2. riddles & jokes 3. what do you call a deerwith no eyes? no idea (no eye dear)
i am doing (present continuous) and i do ( present simple ) i am doing (present continuous) and i do ( simple present ) compare simple present ao ocorre com determinada
slide 1 present continuous/ progressive slide 2 present continuous afirmative present continuous afirmative iameating youare hesheitis weyoutheyare slide 3 quanto ao acrscimo
slide 1 present simple & present continuous 1 present simple 2 practice 1: write the third person singular of the verbs in the list in the correct box. dance finish study
present perfect subject + have/has + verb 3 i have finished my homework. (recently completed) she has been to japan. (time unknown) they have studied
1- simple present tense 1 simple present tense 11 form 12 spelling of final s and - es 13 uses of simple present tense 14 using frequency advers: always usually etc 15…
present continuous present continuous basic ii usage we use the present continuous to talk about events or actions that are happening at the moment. example: its raining
* present continuous tense usage the grasshopper is playing the violin. usage the cat is dancing. * usage it is raining. * usage two butterflies are flying all over the flowers.
1 present continuous rule are is am to be she he it they we i you photos miming game he is reading . ? they are dancing . ? you are singing . ? letter to santa
presentacin de powerpoint what are the actions? the present continuous https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxevoirxviy the present continuous use the present continuous to
present continuous we use the present continuous to talk about what is happening now, at this very moment. affirmative form subject + verb to be + verb ended in ing +
present continuous folyamatos jelen id kpzse: alany + ltige jelen idej alakja (am, is, are) + ige + -ing ige + ing 4. a tbbi say saying go going 3. -e
present continuous affirmative negative questions and short answers bvm2009 affirmative: subject+ is/are/am+ verb gerund *+ (c) * gerund= infinitive + ing examples: play
1. present continuous estructura s 2. affirmative sentences subject + verb + (complements) subject + am/are/is verb-ing + (complements)
1. present continuousthe action is happeningat the time of speakingpresentex. im drinking a glass of water(in this moment) 2. present continuous structure:to be
1. we use the presentcontinuous to talk abouttemporary actions oractions happening now,at this moment, today. 2. form:am, is, are+main verb + ing 3. affirmativei am playingdancingstudyinghe,
1. present continuous duurvorm / email@example.com 2. present continuous duurvorm / ing-vorm 3. present continuous duurvorm / ing-vormhes just chilling.
1. isolina nieto 2. oral practice 1- observe these pictures and describe what the people are doing.
1. english department sergio m. valdivia corona grammar presentation present continuous 2. im eating. were running. she s eating . sheisnt reading . it s raining
1. present continuous 2. present progressive we use the present tense to talk about an action that always or often takes place or that is happening now. 3. present continuousafirmative