1. restsaeid zebardasthttp://email@example.com 2. whats a web service?a web service is just a web page meant for a computer to request and process.
1. citi innovation lab tlv love inside taking digital banking personal taking digital banking personal taking digital banking personal taking digital banking
1.restyoure doing it wrong!sergey shishkinmt aghttp://www.mt-ag.comhttp://shishkin.org@sshishkin2. restyoure doing it wrong!sergey shishkinmt aghttp://www.mt-ag.comhttp://shishkin.org@sshishkin3.
1. rest ili kao sam se prestao brinutio http-u i zavolio ga (http server sa rfid driverom) dobrica pavlinuihttp://www.rot13.org/~dpavlin/ hulk, knjinica filozofskog
slide 1 slide 2 background rest (representational state transfer) what does it mean to be restful? why rest? wcf how does wcf support rest? what are the pieces we need to
slide 1 calculus what is it? what good is it? what is it? what good is it? slide 2 what is calculus? / a systematic method for solving problems about systems that change.
1. give it a rest(ful web service) russ mileswww.opencredo.com monday, 25 january 2010 2. agenda • what do we want from an integrationapproach?• a trip
slide 1 slide 2 slide 3 slide 4 slide 5 slide 6 slide 7 slide 8 slide 9 slide 10 slide 11 slide 12 slide 13 slide 14 slide 15 what is it? slide 16 what is it? (quiz) slide
1. chinas mobile internetrevolution why it matters to the rest ofthe world 2. about me 18 years in greater china. consul3ng, investment
1.rest and rest-fulness david waite ping labs!1copyright 2012 ping identity corporation. all rights reserved.2. rest vs soap!2copyright 2012 ping identity corporation.
powerpoint presentation instructional design: what it is. what it isnt. three things what design teams typically do snapshot of other local design teams and design teams
1. 20 questions! 2. speak as much english as possible.do not be afraid of being wrong. everyonemust
the institute @ cesa #1 personalized learning: what it is. what it isnt. @institutecesa1 we have a system design problem were asking our education system to perform tasks
individual platform for public relations, mobile apps, cloud server, administration tools, delivery organisation, social functions implementation and even more.
1. what powers the internet? 2. what powers the internet? 3. advertising 4. annoying if not relevant 5. ads should be relevant 6. should answer who, why, what, where, when
slide 1what is it and why is it important? slide 2 what is it? what was it based on? slide 3 the high fluctuating stage this stage is typified by a high cbr and cdr.
when david heinemeier hansson started talking about rest in 2006, little could we suspect it'd become such a central part of rails (and of web development in general).…
1. what is it? 2. key componentsaggressive:intent to harm 3. imbalance of power 4. social standing 5. peer support 6. physical 7. pattern / recurrence
1.brendan e. quinn, mount watatic ltdcontinuous deliverywhat it isnt what it is why it matters2. about me brendan quinn, mount watatic ltdbeen on the internet since
1. what is it? it is a rocket 2. what is it? it is a ball 3. what is it? it is a doll 4. is it a car ? no, it isnt it is a boat 5. is it a teddy bear? no, it isnt it