scm presentation by junaid
out of 19
Post on 12-Nov-2014
Embed Size (px)
- 2. Group Members
M.UMER FAROOQ L1F09BBAM0170
NOOR MUHAMMAD L1F09BBAM2017
TAHIR WAHEED L1F09BBAM2026
ADIL JAHANGIR L1F09BBAM0065
HASSAN JAVED L1F09BBAM 2090
- 4. What is Supply Chain Management?
Supply chain management is an effective tool for business process improvement. It begins with the source of supply and ends at the point of consumption. Supply chain management covers the flow of materials and information from suppliers, through a number of value adding processes and distribution channels, to the customer.
- 5. Continue...
A supply chain consists of three types of entities:
The extended supply chain includes
- 6. SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE MODULES:
SCMS Commonly Includes Following Modules:
Customer requirement processing
Purchase order processing
Goods receipt andWarehouse management
- 7. MODULES OF SCM
- 8. Advantages of Supply Chain Management
- Improve Customer Service
- 9. Achieve A Balance Between Costs And Service
- 10. Reduce Costs Throughout The Supply Chain
- 11. Improve Relationships Between Buyers And Suppliers
- 12. Enables the streamlining of the supply chain.
- 13. Easy analysis of demand and supply of products or services.
- 14. Sharing of sales-related information between all the parties.
- 15. Give competitive advantage by earning the loyalty ;
- 16. Advantages of Supply Chain Management
- Get the merchandise of their choice
- 17. Merchandise is ready before customer entry.
- 18. Marketers respond to their customers in real time.
View more >
Syed Alam Junaid - Zahras Junaid Alam Catalog Zahras Junaid Alam Perfumes Zahras Perfumes firstname.lastname@example.org 1. The Arab World has long been