science of morality
Post on 17-May-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Quantum Physics The Science of Morality
2. At the end of the period:
- Why do we have to be good?
- Is thinking and doing good scientifically beneficial?
- Is there a scientific relationship between cataclysmic disaster and negative behavior?
- Are miracles and /or magic scientifically connected?
3. Dr. Masaru Emoto of Japan 4. Dr. Emotos Water Experiment
- Dr. Emoto has been conducting worldwide research on the effect ofthoughts(brain waves )upon the molecules of water, and the descriptions below are taken from the book of his published results.
- Using a very powerful microscope in a very cold room along with high-speed photography, he photograph newly formed crystals of frozen water samples.
- Dr. Emoto discovered that crystals formed in frozen water reveal changes when specific,concentrated thoughtsare directed toward them.
5. WATER EXPERIMENT
- He found that water from clear springs and water that has been exposed to loving words or positive thoughts shows brilliant, complex, and colorful snowflake patterns.
6. WATER EXPERIMENT
- In contrast, polluted water, or water exposed to negative thoughts, forms incomplete, asymmetrical patterns with dull colors.
7. WATER EXPERIMENT
- What has put Dr. Emoto at the forefront of the study of water is his proof that thoughts and feelings (brain waves) affect physical reality.
8. Thank You / Gratitude
- This water has been exposed to the thoughts of Gratitude.
9. I Love You
- This water has been exposed to the thoughts of love.
10. Love and Acceptance
- This water was exposed to the thoughts of love and acceptance at the same time.
11. You Fool!
- This water has been exposed to the words, You Fool!.
12. You make me sick, I will kill you.
- This water has been exposed to the words, You make me sick, I will kill you
13. I Love you VS I will kill you! 14. The Power of Prayer Made Visible 15. The Power of Prayer Made Visible
- (Left) Polluted water from the Fujiwara Dam, Japan.
- (Right) Same water after a prayer is offered for one hour by a monk.
16. Dr Emoto's Rice Experiment
- In this experiment, Dr. Emoto placed portions of cooked rice into two containers.
- On one container he wrote Thank you!" and on the other You Fool!".
- He then instructed school children to say the labels on the jars out loud everyday when they passed them by.
- After 30 days, the rice in the container with positive thoughts had barely changed, while the other was moldy and rotten.
17. Dr Emoto's Rice Experiment
- You Fool! vs Thank You!
18. I Love You VS. You Fool
- A replicated experiment from an audience of Dr. Emotos seminar.
19. Thank You VS Fool
- An audiences experiment with rice at Frankfurt.One for Thank you and one for Fool in German.
- Been left as such for eight months.
20. Thank YouVSYou FoolVSIgnored
- From an elementary school teacher in Japan.
- Been left for 4 Years.
21. Thank YouVSYou FoolVSIgnored
- He opened and smelled each jar.
- B and C smelled terribly but A looked like miso and smelled like miso too(fermented rice used for seasoning in Japan).
22. Prayed Over versus Ignored
- From an audience in Gold Coast, Australia.
- The left jar was prayed over once a day.
23. The Power of Thought
- Never underestimate the power of prayer and positive thought.
- Praying before eating is actually scientifically beneficial.
- Therefore, we are not powerless.
- We are powerful.
- Our united energy, speaking prayer daily...
- multiple times dailycan literally shift the balance of destruction that is currently happening.
24. The Power of Thought
- With regard to the molecular structure of water, our intent (thoughts), words, ideas have a profound healing or destructive effect on the water.
- Since human is 70% water it means that human thoughts also has aprofound healing or destructive effect on us and on any organisms.
- What we think creates our reality, not just emotionally but physically.
25. The Power of Thought
- Since the planet is also 70% water, these experiments have profound implications for the environment too.
- This mean that if the thought energy of all people in the world are united in a negative way, this could affect the stability of the planet since everything in its atomic level would be asymmetrical in form.
- Eg. magnetic shield, tectonic plates, etc..
26. 27. 28. 29. 30. 31. 32. The Power of Thought
- Nicola Tesla, Think of the world in terms of vibrations and frequencies.
- Matter and thoughts are all made up of energy.
- As Dr. Emoto postulatedbefore his experiments, since all phenomena are at heartresonating energy, by changing the vibration (with our thoughts) we can change the substance.
33. The Power of Thought
- We also need to remember that the human thought energy is limited like that of a human strength.
- Effect varies upon its level of concentration.
- Saints perform miracles through the accumulated positive thought energy of prayer and of people he helped.
- While witches perform curses and dark magic through the accumulated negative thought energyfrom the rituals they perform (human or animal sacrifice, black mass, blasphemy, rape ritual, vices, etc)
34. The Power of Thought
- The evidence is clear that we really can heal our Mother Earth through intent, love, and the action of scientific prayer.
- Or we can either destroy her.
- But one other ingredient is crucially important.
- That ingredient is belief, or Faith.
- Nothing happens when you doubt because doubt is a negative thought.
- It has always been in the Bible.
- The Bible is actually a science book not fully understood.
35. Book of Genesis
- Just as the Bible says, first there was the Word, and God created all of Creation from the Word.
- It was Gods thought that created everything.
36. Picture Experiment
- This is an experiment in which we exposed water to pictures instead of to words.
- We placed a picture of a toddlers smiling face on a sample of our basic distilled water.
- We showed water a photograph of Stonehenge, that is located in the southern part of the United Kingdom.
- Some people say the stones are displaying the direction. Surly, we could observe an ice crystal that is showing the direction of the north and the south as if it were the needle of a compass.
38. 39. Dr. Emotos Sound Experiment 40.
- Bach's Air for the G String
- Mozarts Symphony No. 40 in G Minor
- Chopains Farwell Song
- Kawachi Folk Dance
- Mozart Symphony
- Heavy metal music
46. You Fool!
- This water has been exposed to the words, You Fool!.
- EFFECTS OF MUSIC TO THE KIDS
- Music can be used to change a person's mood, and has been found to cause like physical responses in many people simultaneously.
- Music also has the ability to strengthen or weaken emotions from a particular event such as a funeral.
- They use music most to control mood and enhance emotional states. "Music can make a good mood better and allow us to escape or 'work through' a bad one," he said. But it can also be used to enhance bad moods, which has led some to believe music lyrics about suicide and violence against women have occasionally led troubled youth to commit suicide or violent crimes.
48. CLASSICAL MUSIC
- Studies show that:
- Classical music from the baroque period causes the heart beat and pulse rate to relax to the beat of the music.
- Furthermore, baroque music decreases blood pressure and enhances the ability to learn.
- As the body becomes relaxed and alert, the mind is able to concentrate more easily.
- One simple way students can improve test scores is by listening to certain types of music such asMozart's Sonata for Two Piano's in D Majorbefore taking a test.
- This type of music releases neurons in the brain which help the body to relax. The effectiveness of Mozart's sonatas can be seen by the results from an IQ test performed on three groups of college students.
- The first group listened to a Mozart sonata before taking the test.
- The second group listened to a relaxation tape before their test.
- The third group did not listen to anything before the test.