science in everyday life
out of 19
Post on 23-Aug-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONScience In Everyday Life ( About how we use Science In Daily Life ) Want more slides Follow me on --> http://www.slideshare.net/619anshsethi Made by --> Ansh Class --> 9th
- Science in Everyday life
- Soap is science because of the chemistry of the ingredients and bubbly reaction with water.
- Medicine is an excellent example of science in everyday life. It has changed the way we think about health.
- Fire and the mechanics of a lighter is an example of physics and invention.
- The fan is an example of forces and motion and the light is an example of electricity and the famous scientists/inventor Thomas Edison
- Ice represents phase changes between liquid (water) and solid (ice).
- Cars are a great example of mechanics and forces and motion.
- So many branches of science can be explored by studying the sun. The sun is a key actor in astronomy, food chains, and photosynthesis
- The gears and mechanics of the bicycle is a wonderful example of physics and motion.
- Plants are an example of ecosystems, producers, biology, and environmental science.
- Humans are present in the study of biology, medicine, and anatomy. Humans also contribute the science world with inventions and new discoveries.
- Electricity was one of biggest advancements in science that we still use today.
- A hinge on a door is an example of physical science.
- A moth is an example of biology in every day life. A moth will experience life, death, and will reproduce.
- A watch has many gears and aspects of mechanics and physical science in order to work.
- We see rust everyday which is a chemical reaction called oxidation.
- Glasses is science and an advancement in the health world.
- Cooking is full of chemistry! Also, steam is a phase change from liquid to gas.