Post on 06-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Dyslexia Woo, Kyeonghye BEED-SPED 2
- 2. Object : 4-7 years old Subject: Science Heat & Light
- 3. Video https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=khZrs-UBq28 (Heat)
- 4. Can you live in the frozen world?
- 5. Without Heat?
- 6. The quality of being hot ; high temperature.
- 7. Through Heat You can create a fire.
- 8. You can make a delicious food.
- 9. You can use electric gadget. (product)
- 10. You can use heater in the winter time.
- 11. What is a light? https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=iletCKDCt_0 https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=LY38mXrJmuw
- 12. Do you like rainbow?
- 13. Sun is biggest source of natural light for the earth.
- 14. Light is produced, controlled, and detected in so many ways around you!
- 15. Camera Eye Scanner Photo copier Projector Glasses CD or DVD Player Binoculars Satellite
- 16. Thank you !
View more >
with with Dyslexia Information for Adults with Dyslexia Living with Dyslexia Information for Adults with Dyslexia Dyslexia Association of Ireland
Dyslexia - and Dyslexia Sarah Beard Di1as Dyslexia services Dyslexia Dyslexia is a learning diﬃculty that primarily aﬀects the skills involved in accurate and ﬂuent word reading and spelling. CharacterisFc features of dyslexia are
UNDERSTANDING DYSLEXIA - 2.3 How does dyslexia manifest itself. Dyslexia concerns the ability to decode
Dyslexia and ICT. What is Dyslexia? The word 'dyslexia' is Greek and means 'difficulty with words'. Definition: Dyslexia is a specific learning difficulty
Moira Finnegan, MS, CCC-SLP Pathologist’s I became interested in dyslexia Neurology of skilled reading Definition of dyslexia Neurology of dyslexia Dyslexia assessment Dyslexia intervention