return to vimy 2017 april 3, 2017 - april 13, 2017
out of 18
Post on 24-Dec-2015
Embed Size (px)
- Slide 1
- Return to Vimy 2017 April 3, 2017 - April 13, 2017
- Slide 2
- The Experience is Everything Educational travel is a vital part of a complete education. It expands views, promotes understanding, and provides first-hand experiences of classroom lessons. The majority of individuals that participated in youth travel directly credit their travel experiences as positively impacting their education and career. Why Should You Travel?
- Slide 3
- LouvreLondon Eye Wheel Vimy TrenchesAnne Frank House Highlights of What Well See
- Slide 4
- Tour Itinerary Day 1 Start Tour Day 2 Hello London Meet your Tour Director and check into hotel London city walk: Thames River, Trafalgar Square, National Gallery visit, Piccadilly Circus, Covent Garden, Leicester Square and Soho Traditional Fish & chips dinner Day 3 London London Eye Millennium Wheel Imperial War Museum visit Kensington Palace visit Traditional Curry dinner West End theatre performance Day 4 London--Paris Eurostar Chunnel crossing Paris city walk: Ile de la Cit, Notre Dame Cathedral visit, Ile St. Louis and Latin Quarter visit Visit Louvre Dinner in Latin Quarter
- Slide 5
- Tour Itinerary Day 5 Paris Paris guided sightseeing tour: Arc de Triomphe, Champs-lyses, Eiffel Tower, Champ de Mars, cole Militaire, Les Invalides, Conciergerie, Tuileries, Place Vendme and Opera House Les Invalides visit Seine River cruise Eiffel Tower ascent Dinner at a crperie Day 6 Paris--Vimy Travel to Vimy via Dieppe Tour Director led sightseeing of Dieppe Visit one of the Canadian landing beaches in Dieppe Travel to Vimy Ridge Vimy Ridge 100th Anniversary Event Day 7 Vimy Ridge Vimy Ridge Memorial visit Vimy Trenches visit and Vimy Tunnels visit and Memorial Museum visit Lunch included Vimy Ridge 100th Anniversary Event
- Slide 6
- Tour Itinerary Day 8 Flanders In Flanders Fields' Museum visit St Julien Memorial Talbot House Museum Last Post ceremony at Menin Gate Day 9 FlandersAmsterdam Travel to Amsterdam via Bruges Chocolate factory visit Amsterdam city walk Dinner Day 10 Amsterdam Amsterdam Tour Director-led sightseeing tour: Canal guided cruise, Diamond factory visit and Anne Frank House visit Van Gogh Museum visit Dinner Day 11 End Tour
- Slide 7
- o Round-trip airfare o 9 overnight stays in hotels with private bathrooms o Full European breakfast daily o Dinner daily o Full-time services of a professional Tour Director o Guided sightseeing tours and city walks as per itinerary o Visits to select attractions as per itinerary o Note: On arrival day only dinner is provided; on departure day, only breakfast is provided o Tour Diary o On-Tour Tipping o Travel Protection Plan Plus Whats Included? Additional Costs /Requirements: *Passports & Visas Our destinations required a valid Canadian Passport at 99 days before departure. (most countries need a valid passport expiration date with at least 6 months from your return date) Please make sure that travellers who do not hold a Canadian passport have the correct Visa or transfer visas. (including connection flights ) *Local tipping (optional) *Baggage fee (if applicable) *Snacks, Beverages & Lunches (unless otherwise noted) *Souvenirs *Free time activities *Shore excursions (on cruise tours only) *the cost of these items are not included in the total price Additional Costs /Requirements: *Passports & Visas Our destinations required a valid Canadian Passport at 99 days before departure. (most countries need a valid passport expiration date with at least 6 months from your return date) Please make sure that travellers who do not hold a Canadian passport have the correct Visa or transfer visas. (including connection flights ) *Local tipping (optional) *Baggage fee (if applicable) *Snacks, Beverages & Lunches (unless otherwise noted) *Souvenirs *Free time activities *Shore excursions (on cruise tours only) *the cost of these items are not included in the total price
- Slide 8
- Travel With Confidence Travel Protection 4 out of 5Exploricatravellersprotect their tours with the travel protection plan. Travel Protection Plan $12 per day (up to a maximum of $180). Must be purchased by your last payment. Travel Protection Plan Plus *Included $18 per day (up to a maximum of $270). Must be purchased within 14 days of enrollment. Questions: CallTripmate 888-421-5378 Plan #CN433C Tolearn more about cancel for any reason and other benefits, go online:http://www.explorica.ca/Resources/Travel-Protection-Plan.aspx
- Slide 9
- Travel Protection Details
- Slide 10
- Pricing Details *Only for limited time! Sign up before 12/18/2014 and pay $15 deposit on monthly automated Plan! * restrictions applies
- Slide 11
- Payment Options Automatic Monthly Payment Plans $15 non-refundable deposit and travel protection plus paid upon registration. (After 12/18/14 your deposit will be $195) Billed automatically to your credit card or chequing account. Auto-withdrawals on either the 5 th or 20 th of the month. Balance divided into equal monthly payments until 35 days prior to departure with your chequing account. Only on credit cards until 65 days prior to departure. See the Tour Centre for the current monthly payment amount. Manual Payment Plan 3 step ( Payments are not automatically withdrawn) $195 non-refundable deposit and travel protection plus paid upon registration. 30 days after registration, 2 nd payment of $600 is due. Remainder balance due 99 days prior to departure. Pay in Full Entire balance paid upon registration. Payments by cheque or credit card.
- Slide 12
- Enrolling Online is Easy Visit www.explorica.cawww.explorica.ca Find the Students: Sign Up button and then click to go to the next page
- Slide 13
- Enter the Tour Centre ID Grey-Highlands-751
- Slide 14
- Online Tour Diary
- Slide 15
- Easy Online Payments Travellers get their own individual Explorica accounts with username and passwords!
- Slide 16
- Watch this video! Whats it Like Being on Tour?
- Slide 17
- Contact Explorica Email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org Mail 3080 Yonge Street, Suite 5052 Toronto, On M4N 3N1 Fax 1.888.378.8846 Phone 1.888.378.8845 Live Chat is now available!
- Slide 18
View more >