Retooling with Marketing Automation
out of 32
Post on 19-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Industrial Marketing Solutions INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH MARKETING Retooling with Marketing Automation.
- 2. INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH MARKETING Continuously Improving Your Industrial Marketing ISM is here to make and keep marketing the strength of your business. Committed to continuous improvement, were always optimizing and inform you when your marketing requires retooling.
- 3. INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH MARKETING Our Process 1. Test marketing innovations. 2. Identify the most effective and affordable solutions. 3. Offer proven marketing advantages to our clients.
- 4. INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH MARKETING Todays Innovation: Marketing Automation Marketing automation has the potential to transform your business. But implementing it requires adopting a new tool, as well as some recongurations to your marketing program. Thats why ISM has put together a streamlined, cost-effective solution for our clients.
- 5. INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH MARKETING In the next 60 minutes, lets: 1. Dene marketing automation. 2. See how B2Bs benet. 3. Review ISMs solution. 4. Experience a live demo.
- 6. Industrial Marketing Solutions INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH MARKETING Marketing automation.
- 7. INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH MARKETING Marketing Automation Is A term for software platforms that capture website visitors information and preserve it in a cloud-based marketing database, making leads available for ongoing marketing.
- 8. INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH MARKETING Marketing Automation Is Not Software that will do marketing for you. Rather, its a powerful tool that can facilitate better integrated marketing.
- 9. INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH MARKETING Successful marketing automation requires: 1. Technical onboarding 2. Website management 3. A customer database 4. Marketing campaigns
- 10. Industrial Marketing Solutions INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH MARKETING How B2Bs benet.
- 11. INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH MARKETING Lead Intelligence With a marketing automation system, a record is created for every prospect who lls out a form on your website. You can see how often they visit your site, which pages they go to, and which promotions they click on. You can even assign them a lead score based on these activities for your sales team.
- 12. INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH MARKETING Lead Intelligence Results 54% of companies with marketing automation capture intelligence for the sales team, compared to 25% without. The Lenskold and Pedowitz Groups 69% of top performing companies cite cooperation between marketing and sales as the most critical value driver for maximizing marketing automation ROI. Gleanster 68% of successful marketers cite lead scoring . . . as most responsible for improving revenue contribution. The Lenskold and Pedowitz Groups
- 13. INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH MARKETING Lead Nurturing For marketing automation, the most important piece of information to capture is a leads email address. With it, you can use the platform to run integrated marketing campaigns that will nurture prospects into qualied leads.
- 14. INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH MARKETING Lead Nurturing Results B2B marketers who implement marketing automation increase their sales- pipeline contribution by 10%. Forrester Research Businesses that use marketing automation to nurture prospects experience a 451% increase in qualied leads. The Annuitas Group B2B marketers see an average 20% increase in sales opportunities from nurtured leads vs. non-nurtured leads DemandGen
- 15. INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH MARKETING Reporting & Analytics A marketing automation system records all lead activity in individual proles. It aggregates this data to show how prospects generally progress from rst contact to customers, providing valuable information for planning more effective marketing.
- 16. INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH MARKETING Reporting & Analytics Results Companies using marketing automation see 53% higher conversion rates. Aberdeen Group 78% of successful marketers cite marketing automation systems as most responsible for improving revenue. The Lenskold and Pedowitz Groups 63% of companies that are outgrowing their competitors use marketing automation. The Lenskold and Pedowitz Groups
- 17. Industrial Marketing Solutions INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH MARKETING ISMs solution.
- 18. INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH MARKETING Lots to Choose from According to Capterra, there were 211 marketing automation platforms as of 2014. Selecting the right one requires careful consideration.
- 19. INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH MARKETING ISM Selected Act-On. ISM evaluated dozens of platforms and chose Act-On as the best option for providing a robust, scalable, and affordable marketing automation solution for its clients.
- 20. INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH MARKETING What We Can Do with Act-On Heres a shortlist of 10 marketing advantages ISM can provide your company with Act-On.
- 21. INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH MARKETING Advantage No. 1 Marketing Database Compile an accessible record of all the prospects who visit your website and identify themselves by lling out a form.
- 22. INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH MARKETING Advantage No. 2Daily Report Each morning, receive a report summarizing the previous days online marketing activity in your inbox.
- 23. INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH MARKETING Advantage No. 3Real-Time Alerts Receive an email or text whenever a customer takes a specic action or when a known prospect visits your site.
- 24. INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH MARKETING Advantage No. 4Funnel Reporting Monitor, in real time, how anonymous visitors become known visitors, prospects, leads, and then customers.
- 25. INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH MARKETING Advantage No. 5Competitor Monitoring Track competitors online marketing efforts across channels and see how your company measures up.
- 26. INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH MARKETING Advantage No. 6Email Workows Use series of timed and conditional emails to keep prospects engaged and qualify leads for sales.
- 27. INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH MARKETING Advantage No. 7RSS Emails Automatically deliver emails about new blog articles or other subscription-based content to your email list.
- 28. INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH MARKETING Advantage No. 8Webinar Integrations Promote WebEx or GoToWebinar webinars, enrolling webinar contacts into marketing automation workows.
- 29. INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH MARKETING Advantage No. 9A/B Testing Test email subject lines, forms, and landing pages to see which convert best. Automatically use the ones that do.
- 30. INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH MARKETING Advantage No. 10 Free Upgrade At no cost, ISM is upgrading its MarketstrongTM Communicator clients marketing automation to Act-On.
- 31. Industrial Marketing Solutions INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH MARKETING A live demonstration.
- 32. INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH MARKETING www.marketstrong.com Thank you.
View more >
MANAGING A SMOOTH MARKETING AUTOMATION SOFTWARE ?· smooth marketing automation software implementation…
Update januari 2018 din - dan Kriteria Seleksi retooling retooling. Program Beasiswa Retooling Kompetensi Vokasi Dosen Pendidikan Tinggi Vokasi 2018
Marketing Automation Checklist for Inbound Marketing ... ?· Marketing Automation Checklist for Inbound…