republic of the philippines region iv-a cal republic of the philippines department of education...
Post on 30-Apr-2020
Embed Size (px)
Republic of the Philippines Department of Education Region IV-A CALABARZON
SCHOOLS DIVISION OF IMUS CITY
Toclong 1-C, City of Imus
No 41_, s. 2017
February 9, 2017
TO: CES-SGOD/OIC, Assistant Schools Division Superintendent Schools Heads/ Officer- in-Charge /Teacher-in- Charge (Public and Private Junior Secondary Schools)
1. Pursuant to DepEd Memorandum No. 22, s. 2017 dated February 8 , 2017 Re: "2017 Metrobank-MTAP-DepEd Math Challenge", the Division of Imus City will hold the 2017 Division Math Challenge Elimination Round- Junior Secondary on February 17, 2017 at Imus National HS Greengate Annex and Division Team Finals on March 17, 2017 at Benedictine Institute of Learning, Imus City at 8:00am-12nn.
2. The overall objective of the competition is to contribute in improving the quality of Mathematics Education in the Philippines through the following: a. awakening greater interest in Mathematics among secondary school learners; b. encouraging them to strive for excellence in Mathematics; c. discovering Mathematical talents among the students; d. developing the values of hard work, perseverance, honesty, teamwork and
sportsmanship; and e. providing students with opportunities in leadership and cooperative undertalcing.
3. Participants to this undertalcing are the School Team: Grades 7 to 10 from public and private schools (3 contestants per team) registered in MMC Form 1.
4L In preparation to this activity, the testing committee members (Quizmaster, Proctor, Recorder on Desk, Recorder on Board/ Timer) will meet on February 15, 2017 at 4pm at Imus Pilot Elementary School.
5. No registration fee shall be required.
6. Enclosed herewith are the Executive and Technical Committees and Program of Activities.
7. Immediate dissemination of this Memorandum is desired.
� ?tt,?M),un CU-Ju. �1:i
W EDITHA M. ATENDIDO As�stant Schools Division Superintendent
Officer-in-Charge Office of the Schools Division Superintendent
Reference: DepEd Memorandum No. 22, s, 2017
f>eoEd imus cit,,
2017 DIVISION MATH CHALLENGE SECONDARY LEVEL