redesigned four seasons
of 9 /9
Embed Size (px)
- 1. The Four Seasons Spring Summer Fall/Autumn Winter
2. Spring 3. Spring
- The sun shines more and the days begin to get warmer.
- Spring is a time when baby animals are born.
- Spring is a time when plants and trees wake up after a long winters nap.
4. Summer 5. Summer
- Long, hot days
- Summer fruit and vegetables are ready to be picked
- People take vacations and find ways to stay cool
6. Fall 7. Fall
- Leaves change to yellow, orange, and red
- Animals get ready for winter
- School begins for most children
8. Winter 9. Winter
- Winter is cold
- People dress warmly to play in the snow
- Animals head to their winter homes