Ramadan 27, 1431 Ramadan 2010- Episode 27
Post on 05-Jul-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Ramadan 27, 1431- Ramadan 2010- Episode27
What have we prepared for our grave?
2. Inna LillahiWa Inna IlayhiRajioun
I am so grateful to Allah forgiving me the opportunity tobe here in this blessed Month of Ramadan 2010. I also remember the people who were with us on this earth last yearand are no longer here.
Narrated Mujahid: 'Abdullah bin 'Umar said, "Allah's Apostle took hold of my shoulder and said, 'Be in this world as if you were a stranger or a traveler." The sub-narrator added: Ibn 'Umar used to say, "If you survive till the evening, do not expect to be alive in the morning, and if you survive till the morning, do not expect to be alive in the evening, and take from your health for your sickness, and (take) from your life for yourdeath." Bukhari (Book#76, Hadith#425)
Narrated 'Ubada bin As-Samit: The Prophet said, "Who-ever loves to meet Allah, Allah (too) loves to meet him and who-ever hates to meet Allah, Allah (too) hates to meet him". 'Aisha, or some of the wives of the Prophet said, "But we dislikedeath." He said: It is not like this, but it is meant that when the time of the deathof a believer approaches, he receives the good news of Allah's pleasure with him and His blessings upon him, and so at that time nothing is dearer to him than what is in front of him. He therefore loves the meeting with Allah, and Allah (too) loves the meeting with him. But when the time of thedeathof a disbeliever approaches, he receives the evil news of Allah's torment and His Requital, whereupon nothing is more hateful to him than what is before him. Therefore, he hates the meeting with Allah, and Allah too, hates the meeting with him.Bukhari(Book#76, Hadith#514)
5. Only the Mercy of Allah
Narrated Abu Huraira: I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "The good deeds of any person will not make him enter Paradise." (i.e., None can enter Paradise through his good deeds.) They (the Prophet's companions) said, 'Not even you, O Allah's Apostle?' He said, "Not even myself, unless Allah bestows His favor and mercy on me." So be moderate in your religious deeds and do the deeds that are within your ability: and none of you should wish fordeath, for if he is a good doer, he may increase his good deeds, and if he is an evil doer, he may repent to Allah." Bukhari(Book#70, Hadith#577)
6. And The way to be is..
Folllow the Quran and the Sunnah. strive hard to do goodAndpray for Allahs forgiveness and mercy
7. Narrated Anas bin Malik: Allah's Prophet used to say, "O Allah! I seek refuge with You from incapacity and laziness, from cowardice and geriatric old age, and seek refuge with You from the punishment of the grave, and I seek refuge with You from the afflictions of life anddeath." Bukhari (Book#75, Hadith#378)
8. May Allah reward you immensely for all you Ibada during this Blessed month of Ramadan 2010. As we still have a few more days strive to work hard and excel in your worship
9. May Allah forgive you and me and accept our good deeds. Ameen
10. See you tomorrow, Inshallah