pyramid for success
out of 22
Post on 05-Dec-2014
Embed Size (px)
- 1. It takes some planning and forethought to achieve your goals. Success is not an accident; it is the result of setting goals and taking appropriate action to achieve those goals. Pyramid For Success Text behind images
- 2. Real Understanding In order to fully incorporate concepts related to your profession, most of us have to revisit physiology, and pathophysiology.
- 3. Once you have work experience, you will have a way to classify that information and use it in your practice.
- 4. Then you can build on the essential knowledge base and develop mastery of your profession. Once mastery is achieved, then tips and timesaver can be appropriately added.
- 5. Essentials Educational philosophy is illustrated by the pyramid of success. The bottom layer is the essentials of practice.
- 6. When fully-incorporated, basic concepts make a solid foundation for clinical practice. The Essentials take concepts that you have already learned and use them in different ways to help you classify the information.
- 7. In this way, you will be looking for problems where you may not have before. Essentials are high-level content intended to make stronger what you already know and introduce a wide range of material that is essential to your practice.
- 8. Mastery The second level is mastery. Most healthcare professionals want to master their practice. This doesnt happen from clinical experience alone.
- 9. It is through the experience of planned education and clinical practice that mastery occurs. This is the emphasis of the Mastery putting it all together.
- 10. Expert After mastery is achieved, appropriate tips and timesavers can be implemented to maintain a high level of practice. Tips and timesavers make your care more effective
- 11. Too often, many healthcare professionals try to implement expert strategies before mastery and end up achieving the wrong results. A firm base is necessary before fine tuning the practice.
- 12. 3-D Pyramid A pyramid is three-dimensional. A one-dimensional pyramid is merely a triangle that wont stand up on its own. Career development and success are based on turning your triangle into a three-dimensional pyramid.
- 13. For example, once you have mastered a healthcare area you have developed a triangle. In order to achieve success, you must fill out your triangle into a pyramid.
- 14. This means adding mastery in other areas: cardiac, trauma, pediatrics, etc. Once you have mastered the second area you have two triangles,
- 15. More filling out has to occur to form a pyramid. Other areas of life must be mastered. This doesnt mean that you have to master all areas of healthcare, just other areas of life.
- 16. Auto mechanics could be one, gardening could be another, and spiritual growth could be another. Mastering only one or two areas of life is rarely fulfilling.
- 17. Definition of Success Success occurs when intellectual, physical and spiritual growth is sought in an organized and continuous fashion, with the intent of helping others.
- 18. Success is not selfish, nor is it an end in itself.
- 19. Success is not monetary, although money will come to the successful person.
- 20. Rather, success is the end product of rigorous self-improvement with the intent of being of service to others.
- 21. Success can be achieved by setting goals, and working to achieve them. .
- 22. Success is a peace of mind which is a direct result of self satisfaction in knowing you made the effort to become the best of which you are capable. .. Coach John Wooden www.slideshare.net/auntce
View more >
STUDENT SUPPORT TEAM A PARTNERSHIP FOR SUCCESS!. SST: Based on the Multi-Tiered Intervention Model and Pyramid of Intervention Framework Utilizes a collaborative
working with the bottom of the pyramid - di.dk - DIdi.dk/SiteCollectionDocuments/Shop/ with the bottom of the pyramid success in Low-income Markets DI Ser ViC e. working with the bottom of the pyramid June 2007 Success in Low-income
Day 7 Surface Area - lps. ?· Triangular pyramid Square pyramid Oblique square pyramid Pentagonal pyramid…
Teaching Pyramid Observation Tool for Preschool Teaching Pyramid Observation Tool for Preschool Classrooms (TPOT) Manual Research Edition Grant Name: IES/Pyramid Grant Number:
Baseball: Optimized. Topics to cover Recovery – What is it? Nutrition – Building blocks for success Overall Training – Balance yourself –Spectrum –Pyramid
A Critical Look at Food Pyramid Going for the 3 Increases: Increase in Health, Increase in Happiness & Increase in Energy Strategies for Success in Weight
NONPOINT SOURCE PROGRAM SUCCESS STORY Pyramid Lake NONPOINT SOURCE PROGRAM SUCCESS STORY Uncontrolled
KERN Pyramid Nano KERN Pyramid Nano The KERN Pyramid Nano is designed for applications requiring high