Psychology 138 Educational Psychology Sue A. Kelley.
out of 7
Post on 19-Dec-2015
- Slide 1
- Psychology 138 Educational Psychology Sue A. Kelley
- Slide 2
- What Do You Know? The best way to learn and remember a new fact is to repeat it over and over again. Most children 5 years of age and older are natural learners: They know the best way to learn something without having to be taught how to learn it.
- Slide 3
- When a teacher rewards one student for appropriate behavior, the behavior of other students usually suffers as a result. Students are often poor judges of how much theyve learned. Anxiety sometimes helps students learn and perform more successfully in the classroom.
- Slide 4
- When teachers have children tutor their classmates in academic subject matter, the tutors gain very little from the process. The ways in which teachers assess students learning influence what and how the students actually learn.
- Slide 5
- Effective Teachers Subject Matter Competence Instructional Strategies Goal Setting and Instructional Planning Developmentally Appropriate Teaching Practices Classroom Management Skills
- Slide 6
- Motivational Skills Communication Skills Paying More Than Lip Service to Individual Variations Working Effectively with Students from Culturally Diverse Backgrounds Assessment Skills Technological Skills Commitment and Motivation
- Slide 7
- Lets Have a Great Semester!
View more >
Scope of educational psychology pdf - of educational psychology pdf Relevance of Educational Psychology for Secondary Teachers. scope of educational psychology ppt The scope of educational psychology is ever-growing due to of Educational Psychology: Educational psychology is a science of
CLEP Introduction to Educational Psychology AT A textbooks used in college-level introduction to educational psychology ... CLEP Introduction to Educational Psychology ... Introduction to Educational Psychology ...
Meaning of Educational Psychology. Aspects of Educational Psychology Importance of Educational Psychology for the Teacher.
Narrative as a Basis for Teaching Educational Psychology in Teaching Educational Psychology January, 2009 Teaching Educational Psychology, Vol. 3:3 1 Narrative as a Basis for Teaching Educational Psychology
Review of clinical and educational psychology training ... educational psychology training arrangements . ... review of clinical and educational psychology training ... clinical and educational psychology training ...
Sue C. Jacobs, Ph.D. Ledbetter Lemon Counseling Psychology Diversity Professor School Of Applied Health & Educational Psychology; College Of Education;
Educational Psychology, Canadian Edition EDUCATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY REFLECTION FOR ACTION Canadian Edition EDUCATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY REFLECTION FOR ACTION Canadian.