Post on 10-Jan-2017
Embed Size (px)
1.DOCTORA person with a medical degree whose job is to treat people who are ill or hurt
2. MR. BACON IS A BUTCHER* Butcher is a person who sells meat in a shop * Bacon is thin slices of meat from the back or sides of a pig which is often eaten fried.
3. MR. CAVE IS A MINER
4. MR. WHITE IS A PAINTERPainter is someone whose job is to paint surfaces, such as walls and doors.
5. MRS. CHILD IS A PEDIATRIC NURSENurse is a person whose job is to care for people who are ill or injured, especially in a hospital.
6. MR. POISON IS A SCIENTISTPoison is a substance that can make people or animals ill or kill them if they eat or drink it
7. FARMERSomeone who owns or takes care of a farm
8. FIREMANA man whose job is to stop fires from burning Fire extinguisher
9.POSTMANSomeone whose job is to deliver and collect letters and parcels that are sent by post
10.VETA person with a medical degree trained to take care of the health of animals.
11.SECRETARYSomeone who works in an office, writing letters, making telephone calls and arranging meetings for a person or for an organization.
12.TAXI DRIVERA person who drives a taxy.
13.TEACHERSomeone whose job is to teach in a school or college.
14.WAITRESSA woman whose job is to bring the food to customers at their tables in a restaurant.
15.DENTISTA person whose job is treating people's teeth.
16.POLICE OFFICERA male or female member of the police.
17.COOKA person who prepares food to be eating.