Price List w.e.f 15 Jan 2014

Download Price List w.e.f 15 Jan 2014

Post on 03-Jun-2018

215 views

Category:

Documents

0 download

Embed Size (px)

TRANSCRIPT

<ul><li><p>8/12/2019 Price List w.e.f 15 Jan 2014</p><p> 1/2</p><p>W.e.f.15th Jan, 2014</p><p>Car Parking FREE External Development Charges FREE</p><p>Lease Rent FREE External Electrification Charges FREE</p><p>Fire Fighting Charges FREE</p><p>BHK SIZE (sq.ft.) approx. BHK SIZE (sq.ft.) approx.</p><p>2 BHK + 2T + LIVING 980 3 BHK + 3T + DINNING/ LIVING 1460</p><p>2 BHK + 2T + DINNING/LIVING 1130 3 BHK + 4T + DINNING/LIVING+SERVANT 1620</p><p>3 BHK + 2T + DINNING/ LIVING 1390</p><p>9th Floor: Rs. 25/- Sq. Ft.8th Floor: Rs. 50/- Sq. Ft.</p><p>7th Floor: Rs. 75/- Sq. Ft.</p><p>6th Floor: Rs. 100/-Sq. Ft. Park/Green &amp; Pool Facing Rs. 100/- Sq. Ft.</p><p>5th Floor: Rs. 125/-Sq. Ft. Corner Facing Rs. 50/- Sq. Ft.4th Floor: Rs. 150/-Sq. Ft.3rd Floor: Rs. 175/- Sq. Ft.2nd Floor: Rs. 200/- Sq. Ft.</p><p>Ground &amp; Ist Floor: Rs. 225/- Sq. Ft.</p><p>Above Mentioned Price Inclusive Of Below Mentioned charges</p><p> Future EstateSector-1, GNIDA WEST (Noida Extension)</p><p> Attractive Package Plan - Partial Down Payment Option 1 &amp; Option 2 or Flexi Payment</p><p>FLOOR</p><p>3050/- (All Inclusive)</p><p>DP (Down Payment Plan) = PDP or Flexi ( - ) 8% per sq.ft.</p><p>10th Foor &amp; Above</p><p>CLP (Construction Link Plan) = PDP or Flexi ( + ) 8% per sq.ft.</p><p>VII. Cheque,s to be issued in favour of " Future World Green Homes Private Ltd."</p><p>Terms &amp; Conditions:</p><p>I. Government Charges i.e. Stamp Duty, Service Tax or any other government levied charges will be extra.</p><p>II. Power Back up per kva@Rs. 20,000 will be charge extra.Mandatory 2kva for 2BHK &amp; 3kva for 3BHK.</p><p>IV. Interest Free maintenace deposit @ Rs 25 Per sq. ft. will be charged at the time of possession.</p><p>V. Mandatory Document Required for Booking</p><p> a) Pan Card Copy b) Address Proof c) ID Proof </p><p>VI. Prices can be revised without notice at the company's discretion.</p><p>TENTATIVE SIZE &amp; ACCOMODATION:</p><p>Floor Plc Extra As Applicable: View PLC Extra As Applicable:</p><p>iii. Club Membership 1,00,000/- Extra</p></li><li><p>8/12/2019 Price List w.e.f 15 Jan 2014</p><p> 2/2</p><p> At the Time of Booking 10% of Total PriceWithin 45 Days of Booking 20% of Total PriceOn laying of 2nd floor roof slab or 12 month of</p><p>Booking whichever is earlier 30% of Total Price</p><p>On Completion of Super Structure 30% of Total PriceOn Intimation of Possession 10% of Total Price</p><p> At the Time of Booking 10% of Total PriceWithin 45 Days of Booking 30% of Total PriceOn Casting of Raft 10% of Total PriceOn Casting of 4th Floor Slab 10% of Total PriceOn Casting of 7th Floor Slab 10% of Total PriceOn Casting of 11th Floor Slab 10% of Total PriceOn Casting of 15th Floor Slab 10% of Total PriceOn Casting of Top Floor Slab 5% of Total PriceOn Intimation of Possession 5% of Total Price</p><p> At the Time of Booking 10% of Total PriceWithin 30 Days of Booking 85% of Total PriceOn Intimation of Possession 5% of Total Price</p><p> At the Time of Booking 5% of Total PriceWithin 45 Days of Booking 10% of Total Price</p><p> At the Time of Excavation 10% of Total PriceOn Casting of Raft 7.5% of Total PriceOn Casting of Basement Slab 7.5% of Total PriceOn Casting of 2nd Floor Slab 7.5% of Total PriceOn Casting of 6th Floor Slab 7.5% of Total PriceOn Casting of 10th Floor Slab 7.5% of Total PriceOn Casting of 14th Floor Slab 7.5% of Total PriceOn Casting of Top Floor Slab 10% of Total Price</p><p> At the Time of External Plaster 10% of Total PriceOn Intimation of Possession 10% of Total Price</p><p>PAYMENT PLAN</p><p>Plan B: Flexi Payment Plan</p><p>Plan C: Down Payment Plan</p><p>Plan D: Construction Link Plan</p><p>Plan A: Partial Down Payment Plan</p></li></ul>