presented by sukarno firstname.lastname@example.org 2. visiting relatives are interesting. 1. visiting relatives...
Post on 17-Jan-2016
Embed Size (px)
Presented by Sukarnosukarno@uny.ac.id
2. Visiting relatives are interesting.
1. Visiting relatives is interesting.
PARTICIPLEPresent/Active V-ing me-, ber-Past/Passive V -ed di-, ter-Adjective menerangkan NAdverb menerangkan selain N Fungsi Participle
- a dancing girl a sleeping child the coming month a kicked ball an invited guestan educated personan unwanted baby
2. The man killed by the lion is John.
1. The man killing the lion is John.
Swimming in Parangtritis sea, you must be careful.
Studying at Yogyakarta State University, they will get a job easily.
Accepted at Yogyakarta State University, the students feel happy.
Interviewed by a beautiful actress, he felt nervous.
Having + V3 setelah me-, ber-Having + been + V3 setelah di-, ter-V-ing (Karena/Ketika) me-, ber-
Look! That ___ girl is my wife to be.a. walksb. to walkc. walkingd. is walkinge. is walked
2. The man ___ the thief is Mr. Smith.a. capturingb. capturedc. capturesd. to capturede. is capturing
3. I saw the boy ___ by his teacher yesterday morning.a. punishingb. to punishc. punishesd. punishede. be punished
4. Having been typed, _______________ .a. he switched the computer offb. the computer was switched offc. the printer ran out of inkd. his friend camee. the letter was printed out