Post on 16-May-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Balan Lili Bostan Adina Bujoreanu Irina Pvlu Florina TEAM NAME : TEAM MEMBERS: PRESENTATION
- 1. About Flickr
- 2. Accounts
- 3. Upload
- 4. Desktop Upload e r
- 5. Acces Control
- 6. Tags
- 7. Sets and Groups
- 8. Interaction and Compatibility
- 9. Licensing
- 10. Map Sources
3. 1. About Flickr
- Flickris animageandvideo hosting,webs ite , web services suite, and online community platform.
4. 2. Accounts
- Flickr offers two types of accounts: Free and Pro...
5. 3. Upload
- Posting to Flickr is as easy as pie.
6. 4. Desktop Upload e r
- The Flickr desktop uploadr sits on your desktop for heftier uploading needs or offline photo management .
7. 5. Acces Control
- Flickr provides both private and public image storage.
8. 6. Tags
- Flickr asks photo submitters to organize images using tags which allow searchers to find images related to particular topics, such as place names or subject matter.
9. 7. Sets and Groups
- Flickr also allows users to organize their photos into "sets", or groups of photos that fall under the same heading.
10. 8. Interaction and Compatibility
- Flickr's functionality includes RSS and Atom feeds and an API that allows independent programmers to expand its services.
- The core functionality of the site relies on standard HTML and HTTP features .
11. 9. Licensing
- Flickr offers users the ability to either release their images under certain common usage licenses or label them as "all rights reserved".
12. 10. Map Sources
- Flickr uses OpenStreetMap mapping for various cities .
13. For more informationacceswww.flickr.com