PRESENT SIMPLE VS CONTINUOUS - EXERCISE 1 Created with 1 Solutions PRESENT SIMPLE VS CONTINUOUS - EXERCISE 1 Complete the sentences with present simple or present continuous:
Post on 21-Apr-2018
www.ejerciciosinglesonline.com Created with learnclick.com 1
SolutionsPRESENT SIMPLE VS CONTINUOUS - EXERCISE 1
Complete the sentences with present simple or present continuous:
1. - What is that noise? Somebody is playing (play) the piano.
2. - We are going (go) to the cinema this Friday.
3. - We go (go) on holiday every winter.
4. - The days are (be) longer in summer.
5. - She often talks (talk) to herself.
6. - She is having (have) a shower at the moment.
7. - Right now, she is running (run) down the hill.
8. - Oak trees grow (grow) very slowly.
9. - My dog doesn't eat (not eat) vegetables.
10. - My brother doesn't like (not like) animals.
11. - Most people don't like (not like) to visit a doctor.
12. - In his job he usually stands (stand).
13. - Im looking at the woman, she is wearing (wear) a nice hat.
14. - I never go (go) out in the evening.
15. - He usually works (work) with paints and brushes.
www.ejerciciosinglesonline.com Created with learnclick.com 2
16. - Do you know anyone who speaks (speak) Italian?
17. - At work, he usually sits (sit) all day.
18. - Where is Kate? She is watching (watch) TV in the living room.
19. - Are you going (you/go) to the party next Saturday?
20. - Do you ever work (you / ever / work) at the weekend?
21. - Why are you driving (you drive) so fast today?
22. - The water is boiling (boil) now. Shall I switch it off?
23. - The duck smells (smell) delicious. Shall I take it out of the oven?
24. - Sometimes, Tom does (do) his homework after lunch.