preguntas para examen
Post on 16-Dec-2015
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONPreguntas de preparación para presentar la certificación SAP PP
PREGUNTAS PARA EXAMEN SAP PP1. Which BOM (bill of materials) selection possibilities are available for opening a production order?Automatic selection controlled with Customizing settingsSelection using a production version
2. Which statements about the reorganization of planned independent requirements in SAP ECC are true?The reorganization only affects planned independent requirements that lie on a time axis to the past from a specified key date.The reorganization can be parameterized using a plant-specific reorganization interval.
3. Which options can you use to convert planned orders into production orders in the SAP ECC system?Mass processingBackground processing in a programOrder progress report
4. The company you are advising uses a plant data collection system from company XYZ and would like to distribute production orders to the terminals on this system and enter feedback using these terminals. Which integration possibilities would you recommend so that as little work as possible is required for the customer to implement this?The plant data collection interface (PP-PDC)
5. During the implementation of SAP ECC material requirements planning, the project team defines MRP controller numbers in Customizing under the entry "Define MRP Controller" that can be assigned to the planners responsible for the material. Which of the following statements are correct concerning these MRP controllers?The MRP controller number is a central selectionA planner responsible for a material can have multiple MRP controller numbers.
6. In the SAP ECC system, you interpret the result of a routing schedule. When scheduling a routing in the SAP ECC system which of the following time elements are interoperation times?Floats before and after productionMove time
7. You enter a new BOM (Bill of Materials) in SAP ECC but forget to enter a plant reference. Which of the following statements describes what happens when you try to save it?When saving the BOM, a group BOM is created which can, under certain conditions, be assigned to a plant later
8. Which of the following organizational units does the manufacturing, planning, and execution process use?Storage LocationPlant
9. What options does the SAP ECC system offer to retrieve the available capacity for work centers?Standard available capacityInterval of available capacityShift sequence
10. A user of the SAP ECC system wants a rolling planning time fence (firming type = 1) to be set up for a material; in other words, new planned orders are firmed within a planning time fence. When an unforeseen production failure occurs, it can happen that such firmed planned orders are not being processed because time passes. What solution would automatically delete firmed planned orders?In the material master, an MRP type is used in which the roll-forward mechanism is activated (Customizing for requirements planning).
11. Following are valid BOM categoriesb) Material BOM c) Equipment BOM d) Costing BOM
12. Material BOM that is created without plant is calledc) Group BOM
13. If a Header Material is used as a BOM item in the same BOM the BOM is referred asa) Repetitive BOM b) Alternative BOM c) Multiple BOM d) Flexible BOM e) Recursive BOMAns:
14. Alternative BOMs are grouped under one internal number and are calleda) Multiple BOM b) Variant BOM c) Variable BOM d) Super BOM e) Header BOMAns: b
15. BOM can be used for the followinga) MRP b) Costing c) Inspection data d) Sales & Distribution
16. The base quantity in the BOM specifiesa) To which amount of the semi finished product the item quantities refer b) To which amount the item quantities required for two or more finished products c) To which amount of the finished product the item quantities refer
17. Work Center is used in a) Routing d) Inspection Plans
18. Routing contains information on the followinga) Material Components b) Operations c) Capacity for Work Centers
19. Alternative sequences in routing are created with reference to a) Parallel Sequence b) Master Sequence c) Standard Sequence d) Reference SequenceAns: b
20. Work Center requires formulas for the followinga) Move time b) Scheduling c) Capacity requirements d) Cost estimate using activitiesAns: a, c, d
21. Routings are identified bya) Routing Group b) Routing Status c) Group Counter Values d) Routing Group and Group Counter Values e) Status and useAns: d
22. You can assign work center to only one cost center in a time period.a) True b) FalseAns:
23. Production Planning Module is integrated with the following modules.a) Material Management b) Controlling c) Quality Management d) Sales & Distribution
24. Movement Type for Goods Receipt in to Ware House c) 101
25. Movement Type for Transfer Posting to storage locationc) 311
26. What is the difference between an operation-related and order-related confirmation?a) Order confirmation is a confirmation of the entire order at order header level and an Operation confirmation allows you to confirm an order step by step.b) Order confirmation is a confirmation of the entire order before sending to production and operation confirmation is a step by step confirmation of production orderc) Order confirmation is partial confirmation of the order and operation confirmation is automatic final confirmation of the orderd) Order confirmation requires a goods receipt, operation confirmation does not require a goods receiptAnswer: a
There are various procedures for confirmation in SAP ECC. Each procedure implements different requirements that a company may have. Depending on the application, one or more procedures may be used. The procedures must be used to selected to suit the methods of organization within your company and the allowed workload.For the most part, the two main types are operation-related and order-related confirmations. Order confirmation is a confirmation of the entire order at order header level. An operation confirmation allows you to confirm an order step by step. For this type of confirmation, there are various procedures available. You can carry out a confirmation for an order only if no confirmations have already been entered for operations.
Each confirmation is entered with a status (partial confirmation, final confirmation, automatic final confirmation). Once an order has been confirmed, follow-on functions are performed. The confirmed quantity, the status RUCK and actual costs are written to the production order.
When an operation is confirmed, an automatic goods issue is posted on the basis of the quantity that has been assigned the material components (backflush). These material components must be prepared for backflush posting and also be provided for use at the work center.When you confirm the last operation that must be confirmed (or for the operation where this posting is defined in the control key), an automatic goods receipt is posted.Capacity reduction is carried out either in proportion to the quantity or activity. If a scrap or rework quantity is confirmed, a quantity notification can be generated automatically.
27. What are the options for the material staging from a warehouse management system? (more than one option is correct)a) Create parts are ordered manuallyb) Release order parts are ordered manuallyc) Pick parts are provided for the production order in exactly the same quantity as the requirements quantityd) Release order parts are ordered automaticallyAnswer: a, b &c
For the material staging from a warehouse management system, there are three options for the production order. These options are described here:
Pick parts are provided for the production order in exactly the same quantity as the requirements quantity
Create parts are ordered manually when a crate is almost empty. Typical examples are small parts in containers such as screws, nails..
Release order parts are ordered manually: The required quantity is calculated using the targe quantities of the components in the selected released orders. Typical examples are laminates, paints
28. Consider a product scenario where there is high product stability, high repetition rates, and low product complexity. What type of manufacturing do you suggest?a) Mass manufacturingb) Bulk manufacturingc) Repetitive manufacturingd) Order based manufacturingAnswer: c
To allow the material to be used in repetitive manufacturing, you set the Repetitive Mfg indicator in the material master (in the MRP view). This means that you can use the various production versions of this material for repetitive manufacturing (that is, you can set the indicator Repetitive Mfg allowed for version in the production version.)
The BOM defines the planned material consumption for the components. When you backflush components in repetitive manufacturing, you can define the issue storage location from which components are to be backflushed in the status/long text of the BOM item (Production storage location field).
Production lines are usually created as simple work centers in the ECC system. In the work center, you define the availability of the production line. The production line created at the work center is entered in the Production line field in the production version. This same work center is specified in the single operation of the routing. Production lines that have more than on work center can be represented in a line hierarchy.
In repetitive manufacturing, the routing define the production rate (quantity per time unit) used to produce materials on production lines. The production quantities and their capacity requirements are scheduled and calculated respectively according to the production rate.
The routing therefore forms the basis of lead time of scheduling. In repetitive manufacturing often have only one operation. The total production rate of the line is specified in this operation. It define how many materials per unit can be produced on this production line. In the singe operation, you enter the production line as the work center.
29. A distinctive feature of you company is a relatively constant consumption of materials. For this reason, you want to process the material flow to the work centers in production of your company in an event-drive manner. Is there any possibility in SAP?a) This is not possibleb) SAP-SCM KANBANc) SAP-SCM REPLENISHMENTd) SAP-SCM PRODUCT STABILITYAnswer: b
The KANBAN procedure can be used together with all other production types.In KANBAN, the material flow is organized using containers that are kept directly at the appropriate work centers in production. Each contains the quantity of material that work center personnel need for a certain period of time. As soon as a container is emptied by the demand source, replenishment is initiated in KANBAN. The supply source of the required material can be another place in production, an external vendor or a warehouse.
The demand source can use material from other containers until the actual container returns to full. The aim is to control the replenishment process in production itself and to reduce the manual posting efforts for personnel as much as possible. This self-management process and the fact that replenishment elements are created close to time they are actually consumed means that stocks are reduced and lead times are shortened (replenishment is only triggered when a material is actually required and not before).
With KANBAN material is staged where it is used and is always available in small material buffers. This means that material staging does not need to be planned; instead, material that is consumed is replenished immediately using KANBAN.
By using KANBAN with the SAP ECC system, you can automate the transfer of replenishment data. For example, scanning the barcode on a KANBAN card is sufficient to transfer the data required for procurement and to post the goods receipt when the material is received.
30. What is the industry standard that uses COM/DCOM technology to define manufacturer-independent interfaces for the industrial usage area?a) SAP COM/COM modelb) SAP OPCc) SAP OCOMd) SAP OLEAnswer: b
SAP OPC Data Access (SAP ODA) enables the reading and writing of data points and event using the OPC server of the ECC system. These functions are also available with the production order environment.
OPC stands for OLE for Process Control and Openness, Productivity and Connectivity, and is an industry standard that uses COM/DCOM technology to define manufacturer-independent interfaces for the industrial usage area. The OPC standard was designed especially for the process control level.
OPC servers enable you to access different data sources (for example, process control systems, memory programmable controls, temperature sensors) and thus provide process data which can be requested by OPC clients.
SAP ECC with the component SAP ODA is an OPC server and client that can communicate with OPC servers. This considerably simplifies the data exchange between applications. OPC servers and OPC clients are currently PC-based systems based on which Microsoft operating system runs.
31. As a production manager how do you enable process operations parallel to and independent of other operations?a) Parallel sequencesb) Successor relationshipsc) Control sequencesd) Linked sequencesAnswer: a
The parallel sequence enables you to process operations parallel to and independent of other operations. You can copy both parallel and alternative sequence types from the routing to the order. Parallel sequences are linked to the standard sequence through predecessor/successor relationships. Parallel sequences are a special form of overlapping operations. This gives rise to network-like structures. Order scheduling inserts operation floats according to the alignment key specifications. In mechanical engineering for assemblies involving the production of individual components, inspection processes and preparatory and closing operations.
In the chemical industry for analysis processes that are carried out in parallel to the production process.
32. What is the difference between regenerative planning and net change planning?a) Planning all materials from the planning file, you can only plan materials for which planning file exists.b) Planning all materials bases on demand, you plan all materials bases on previous productionc) Planning all materials parallel, planning all materials from previous planning filed) Planning all material online, planning is carried out as a background jobAnswer: a
Regenerative planning means you plan all materials from the planning file. Net change planning means that you can only plan materials for which planning file exists. This means that they have undergone a change relevant to MRP within a restricted planning horizon. You can only generate planning proposals within the horizon. Planning is carried out online or as a background job.
Creation & Conversion of Planned Order in ECC
33. What is the report that collects all important information about a work center or a hierarchy of work centers of a shift?a) Shift reportb) Shift transfer reportc) Transfer reportd) Shirt work center reportAnswer: a
The shift report is a document that is generated manually by the production scheduler once data capture for the preceding shift has been completed. The shift report is used for collecting all important information about a work center or a hierarchy of work centers of a shift. The shift report thereby facilitates shift transfer.
The shift report consists of the following parts: Header data and company logo Shift notes Confirmations (including activity confirmations and goods movements) Maintenance notifications Graphical evaluationsIn Customizing for the shift report, you define which information you want to be part of the shift report and which layout you want to use for the document.
You cannot change the shift report manually.
34. What is the indicator that controls whether a valuated or non-valuated goods receipt should be made and on what are the criteria that this indicator is dependent upon? (more than one option is correct)a) The stock type indicatorb) The GR valuation indicatorc) Material type of the product and account assignmentd) Demand and SupplyAnswer: b & c
The Goods receipt indicator defines whether a goods receipt can be posted once production has been completed.The proposal for storage of goods receipt comes from material master (screen AV). The stock type indicator defines the stock to which receipts from production are to be posted. This can be the unrestricted use, blocked stock or stock in quality inspection. The indicator can be activated at different points: in the material master screen (screen AV), in a production order or at the time of goods receipt.
The GR valuation indicator controls whether a valuated or non-valuated goods receipt should be made. This indicator depends on the material type of the product and the account assignment of the production order.
The Delivery Completed indicator specifies whether an order is regarded as closed from the point of view of goods receipt. This means that no further goods receipt will be expected for this order.
35. Settlement in product cost controller is based on? (more than one option is correct)a) Period-orientedb) Costs of the product cost controllerc) Order settlementd) No settlement ruleAnswer: a & b
In product-related costs object controlling, all costs are debited and credited to a product cost controller. Individual production orders do not have cost segments or settlement rules. All functions in Production and Materials Management that are relevant to costs( material withdrawal, confirmation, goods receipt for the production order and goods receipt from production) are executed on the basis of the production order.
All controlling functions (process cost allocation, overhead allocation, WIP and variance calculation, settlement) are carried out at the end of the period on the basis of product costs collector. Thus, the relevant values are determined.
The current costs for a period comprise values for: The material quantities delivered for the period according to the valuation control of the goods receipt. The unfinished product s (WIP) according to the status of the operations confirmed. Variances (such a scrap) Settlement is a period-oriented based on the costs of the product cost collector. In this case, there is no order settlement for the individual production order. In this case the production order does not have a settlement rule. It makes senses to use product-related COC for the following: Make-to-stock production Repetitive manufacturing and mass manufacturing Sales order controlling only in Profitability Analysis
Puntos del examen Preguntas Generales Principal Material Datos Principales de los Pp Ventas Y Planeamiento De Operaciones Gerencia De Demanda Y Mrp Ordenes De la Produccin Planeamiento De Capacidad El Costar Del Producto Fabricacin Repetidora Sistema De Informacin De la Logstica Integracin