Portrait Photography is one of most common forms of photography. Portraiture, is the art of capturing a subject’s expressions The best portrait photographers.
out of 13
Post on 22-Dec-2015
Embed Size (px)
- Slide 1
- Slide 2
- Portrait Photography is one of most common forms of photography. Portraiture, is the art of capturing a subjects expressions The best portrait photographers are able to really capture someones true character
- Slide 3
- 1.TRADITIONAL 2.ENVIRONMENTAL 3.CANDID 4.GLAMOR PORTRAIT 5.LIFESTYLE PORTRAIT 6.SURREAL PORTRAIT 7.CONCEPTUAL PORTRAIT 8.ABSTRACT PORTRAIT
- Slide 4
- Traditional or Classical portraiture - face is the predominant element. The purpose of the photograph - visual representation of that person. Subject is expected to be looking directly at the camera. Head Shot Two-Thirds Full Body
- Slide 5
- The term Environmental Portrait - subject is photographed in persons natural environment. For example, a worker photographed at the construction zone, teacher in the classroom, sculptor in a sculpture studio and so on. Surroundings are used to compliment the subject and to emphasize his character. Subject and setting are chosen by the photographer.
- Slide 6
- A candid portrait is taken without a subject expecting or acknowledging the photographer. This style used in photo journalism, travel photography, street photography and event photography. As opposed to an environmental portrait this image is captured at the moment rather than set up.
- Slide 7
- The term Glamor Portrait refers to portraits where emphasis is given to highlight the appeal of the subject.
- Slide 8
- The term Lifestyle Portrait - emphasis is given to suggest the style of living of the individuals depicted. Technically it is a combination of environmental portrait and candid portrait. More weight is given to communicate the feeling of life experience of the subject. Often use lifestyle images to evoke emotions in viewers by depiction of desired life styles. It is common to see this style used in wedding and family portrait photography as well.
- Slide 9
- Slide 10
- Surreal Portraits are created to emphasize the other reality. A depiction of a persons interpreted subconscious mind. Surrealism is an art movement
- Slide 11
- Conceptual Portrait - The hidden meaning of the concept will leave the viewer guessing as it is often open for interpretation. Conceptual artists generally get offended when asked what did they mean in their photograph. It is the job of the viewer to decide. Conceptual Portraits are often used in advertising photography but concepts are much easier to understand.
- Slide 12
- Abstract portraits are created with a purpose of creating art and not based on realistic representation of a person. Collage or digital manipulation is often used.
- Slide 13
- You must demonstrate an attempt on 4 out of these 8 portrait ideas, but have 10 or more photographs incompletion by FRIDAY! We will cover the abstract and photo manipulation projects each day, if you miss any day, you will miss the concept and be left with shooting one of the more natural portraiture fundamental types of photography It will be submitted into a POWER POINT this week. Title slide, your name, titles for TYPES of Portraits and INDIVIDUAL SLIDES for EACH IMAGE
View more >
PORTRAIT PHOTOGRAPHY - National Portrait Gallery ?? Resource Portrait Photography National Portrait Gallery Information and Activities for Secondary Teachers of Art and Photography Introduction 3
Portrait Photography Guidelines - City of ?· Portrait Photography Guidelines The Albuquerque Biological…
Portrait Photography. What is portraiture? “A portrait is a painting, photograph, sculpture, or other artistic representation of a person, in which the.
EXAMPLES OF PORTRAIT PHOTOGRAPHY BY DON OF PORTRAIT PHOTOGRAPHY BY DON GIANNATTI. o me, portraiture is about the subject, the light, the gesture, and the emotion created by the image.
The Art of Portrait Photography - ?· "The Art of Portrait Photography" Using photography to capture…
Portrait Photography Secrets: Portrait Photography As Photography Secrets of Posing Lighting : ... Self Portrait Photography Tips - Digital Photography School . Here you are at the Portrait Photography ...
What Is Portrait Photography? - BC Learning Net Is Portrait Photography? Portrait Photography is one of most common forms of photography. Portrait photography, which is also called, more often than not ...
Portrait Photography Made Easy - Photography Made Easy.pdfPortrait Photography Made Easy Page 4 Chapter 1 - The Essence Of Portrait Photography People love to take portraits. A portrait is a captured likeness of the
PORTRAIT - Portrait Room is a boutique photography studio specialising in weddings and family portraiture. Our aim is to partner with our customers throughout the most meaningful stages of their life