photo diary comenius week helsinki
19 april 2009 – 26 april 2009
• Zuerst hatten wir ein Begrüssung und einige Schüler spielten Musik.
• Danach spielten wir zusammen Kennenlernspiele.
• Wir machten ein Schulbesichtigung in Gruppen.• Wir haben in der Schule Mittag gegessen.• Wir hatten ein Quiz über Oulunkylä und ein
Gruppenfoto.• Zum Schluss machten wir ein Orientierungslauf
Welcome in the aula
Amongst many other music, for instance from Martinu, an
allegro for two flutes and piano
Hannele Nevalainen, principal
Kennenlernspiele und Quiz
Orientierungslauf – es gibt noch Schnee im Walde!
TuesdayAt 9.15 the bus started to Helsinki. We were seperated into two groups. Then we visited the museum ”Tekniikanmuseo”. Having visited the museum we had lunch in the city. Not being hungry any more the Audio City Tour started in the center (Departure: Mikonkatu). We were told a lot of information about Helsinki and its sights. Then we went to ”Kiasma” where we had a guided tour which was really interesting. Kiasma is a museum for modern art with many great artworks made by important artist. It was a great day.
Havis Amanda -status (Ville Valgren 1908)
Tuomiokirkko, Carl Ludvig Engel has designed it in 17th century
Dienstag – Helsinki Tag
Alt – Helsinki
Nokia - Helsinki
Pause unter dem Auge des Finnischen Dichters Aleksis Kivi
Stadt Rundfahrt u.a. nach Sibelius
Kiasma – spuren nach sinnige Spuren des contemporänen Artes
WednesdayWe came to school at 8.45. The first lesson started at 9.10 (for the Finns it was the second lesson) and we visited different classes and subjects and observed them. Lunch was at 11.30 until 12.00. After that we went to a curling hall and played curling. For most of the exchange students it was the first curling experience in their lives. When we had played enough curling we went back to school to work on the Comenius project (presentations, newspaper, movie, etc.) After one hour working everbody was able to leave home.
Mittwoch - Schultag
Thursday - the trip to Tallin
• We got up early, around 5 o’clock. Because we had to be at the harbour at half past 6.
• When we got to the harbour, we took the boat to Estonia. The boat was very big, and even had a market in it.
• Than we arrived 2 hours later in Tallin
Later that morning
• When we arrived in Tallin, we had a drink and waited for the bus.
• Then we had a bus tour of the whole city.
• And we saw a lot of interesting things like: the house of the president and the KUMU (an art museum)
• We also walked a lot through the city, which was very funny.
FridaySchool started at 8.45. We did the Comenius project 3 hours. We had a lunch from 12.00 to 12.45. When it was 13.00 o’clock, the bus left from the school and drove 20 km to Nuuksio which is a conservation area. We travelled about 4 km to Kattila. We had barbecue and had a great time together.
Vielen Dank, Anu und Niina und alle anderen …!!