out of 10
Post on 26-Aug-2014
Embed Size (px)
- PACKAGESa world to discover, see and enjoy.
- packets to CancunThe package includes: Transfer Airport - Hotel - Airport 4 nights in 5 star hotel with all inclusive plan Prices per person: Double room: USD $ 900.00 ** Does not include airfare.
- Package - Cartagena / ColombiaHotel Sofitel Santa ClaraThe package includes: airfare Panama / Cartagena / Panama taxes Airport / Hotel / Airport 3 Nights / 4 days accommodation Daily Buffet Breakfast Hotel taxesPrices per person: Rates subject to change and / or availability penalties apply for changes 7-day advance purchaseTickets are non refundable , non-endorsable
- Panama Tourism
- CANAL PARTIAL TRANSITThis is your opportunity to know and pass by the PanamaCanal, called the "eighth wonder of the world".The Canal was inaugurated in August 1914. The ships are raised 26 mts. / 85ft. above sea level by The Miraflores and Pedro Miguel Locks, that work aswater elevators. The Canal operates with fresh water from Gatun Lake. Inthis partial transit through the Canal you will appreciate, Las AmericasBridge, the new Centennial Bridge over the Continental Divide, theLocks, and hear the complete history of this engineer wonder of the world. -- This tour is really a must.-- It operates only on Saturdays.Tour Includes: Private Transportation hotel - departure dock -hotel, transit, soft drinks and snacks.Cost: USD $100.00 per person. Minimum 2 persons.Recommendations: Outdoor simple clothing, shoes for wetenvironment, sunscreen and a hat, and do not forget your camera.
- Cerro la vieja in valle de Antn. The "Posada Ecolgica del Cerro La Vieja" an ecologicalSPA, was created in 1992 with the firm commitment ofbecoming a space of coexistence of tourists from all over theworld, and the community of this region. Is a beautiful placeto recover, relax, and enjoy yourself through a calm visuallyexceptional, and with a pleasant temperature environment.Tour Includes:2 nights / 3 days for 2 personsA mud-massage for 2 personsDaily breakfast and hotel taxesCost per room: USD 295.00 (2 persons per room)
- San BlasLocated in the northeastern part of Panama, San Blas is a beautifulgroup of islands with crystal clear waters, and coral reefs lining thewhite sand beaches of the Caribbean. With daily flights from Panamaand at only 20 minutes away, is the home of the Kuna Indians, makersof the famous "Molas". A nice place to relax and enjoy the sun andwhite sand beaches, snorkeling, diving and fishing.The package includes:Plane ticket with taxes: Panama / San Blas / PanamaTransfer Airport / Hotel / AirportTour around the island3 meals a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner)2 nights/ 3 days with hotel and Kula Island taxes includedSapibanega Hotel: Double occupancy Price per person USD$300.00Dolphin Lodge Hotel: Double occupancy Price per person USD$230.00
- BOCAS DEL TORO ISLANDSLocated only an hour away by plane from Panama City, thisprovince has a group of paradisiacal islands full of naturalwonders, with white sand beaches and crystal clear waters. Theirmain tourist attraction is the marine reserve, one of the favoritespots for divers because of the natural treasures find at the oceanbottom. Bocas del Toro is located in the North-Western part of thecountry, at the Caribbean Ocean.The package includes: Plane ticket with taxes: Panama / Bocas /Panama2 nights / 3 days double occupancy in the hotel of your preference.Cost: USD $250.00 per person.
- CONTADORA ISLANDfamous Contadora Island is located in the Gulf ofPanama, at only 15 minutes by plane from the City. Is abeautiful Island with nice "week enders" houses, no cartraffic, but motorcycles, four-wheel and bikes. Perfectplace to practice aquatic sports like: snorkeling, diving andfishing; or just relaxing in the beach. It has 13 beaches, oneof them nude (Las Suecas).The package includes:Plane ticket with taxes: Panama / Contadora / PanamaTransfer: Airport / Hotel / Airport2 nights / 3 days in hotel Punta Galeon with private beachBreakfasts and hotel taxes included.Double occupancy: price per person USD $220.00
- contactMail: Panam email@example.com
View more >