Post on 20-Nov-2014
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Job opportunities.Performing arts is made up of three subjects that have many job opportunities these three subjects are: Dance. DramaMusic.
- A chorographer is a person that makes up a dace whether its contemporary street or ballet etc.
- A dancer is the person that performs a dance piece on stage.Dancers is a group of people that perform on stage.
Dance Dance therapist Dance therapy, or dance movement therapy is the psychotherapeutic use of movement and dance for emotional,cognitive, social, behavioral and physical conditions.Dance movement therapy strengthens the body/mind connection through bodymovements to improve both the mental and physical well-being of individuals 3. Music.
- Song writer
- A song writer is a person that writes a song for an artist and often gets paid
- is a person who creates music, usually by musical notation, for interpretation and performance.
- A person who sings and uses their voice as their main instrument
A musician is a person who performs or writes music. Musicians can be classified by their roles in creating or performing music 4. Drama
An actor or actress (see terminology) is a person who acts in a dramatic production and who works in film,television, theatre, or radio in that capacity. Prop Manager. Props managers help to define the style and look of film, video and theatrical productions. Working as part of the art and design team, the props manager (also known as props master or mistress) is responsible for the selection, management and preparation of a wide variety of furnishings, furniture, ornaments and other objects. the stage management team (which can consist of a production stage manager, several managers, and any number of production assistants) is responsible for organizing the production, communicating across different disciplines (e.g., between the director and the backstage crew, or the actors and production management), and keeping everything running smoothly. Stage management. Director. A film director is one who visualizes the script, controlling a film's artistic and dramatic aspects, while guiding the technical crew and actors in the fulfillment of his or her vision. In some cases, film directors do not have absolute artistic control. The director can also be selected by the producer. Producer. A film producer or movie producer is someone who creates the scenes and conditions for making movies. The producer initiates, co-ordinates, supervises and controls matters such as fund-raising, hiring key personnel and arranging for distributors. The producer is involved throughout all phases of the film-making process from development to completion of a project. 5. Visualarts
- The definition of an artist is wide-ranging and covers a broad spectrum of activities to do with creating art, practicing the arts and/or demonstrating an art.
- The common use age in both everyday speech and academic discourse is a practitioner in the visual arts only.
- Fashion Illustrator.
- Fashion Illustration is the communication of fashion that originates with illustration,
- drawing and painting. It is usually commissioned for reproduction in fashion magazines as one part of an editorial feature or for the purpose of advertising and promoting fashion makers,
- fashion boutiques and department stores.
- Medical artist
- A medical illustrator is a professional artist who interprets and creates visual material to help record and disseminate medical, biological and related knowledge.
- Medical illustrators not only produce such material but can also function as consultants and administrators within the field of bio communication. A Certified Medical Illustrator continues to obtain extensive training in medicine, science, and art techniques throughout his or her career.
- An illustrator is a graphic artist who specializes in enhancing writing by providing a visual representation that corresponds to the content of the associated text. The illustration may be intended to clarify complicated concepts or objects that are difficult to describe textually, or the illustration may be intended for entertainment, as in greeting cards, or cover art or interior art for books and magazines, or for advertisement, as on posters.
- Print maker.
- Is an artist who designs and makes print.
- In the media industry there are many jobssuch as:
- News presenter.
- Head chairmanA news presenter also known as newsreader, newscaster,
- The person who owns a company.is a person who presents a news show on television, radio or the Internet
- He overlooks everyone and makes
- Sure they are doing their jobs properly.
- Most importantly the boss of bosses.
- A journalist gathers and disseminates information about current events,
- people, trends, and issues.
- Their work is known as journalism.
- Radio Broadcaster.
- The person that represents the radio when its on live.
- Sound engineer.
- Audio engineering is a part of audio science dealing with the recording
- and reproduction of sound through mechanical and electronic means.
- The field draws on many disciplines,
- including electrical engineering, acoustics, psychoacoustics, and music. .