Outdoor Wedding Decoration Rentals
Post on 16-Apr-2017
Embed Size (px)
Summer Outdoor Wedding Decoration Ideas
Summer Outdoor Wedding Decoration IdeasBy Classe Party Rentalshttp://www.classeparty.comhttp://www.classeparty.com/blog
Of course, summer is the great time for weddings! However, what about outdoor weddings during summer? Its quiet exciting and fun, right? Yeah... Create an elegant set up for your summer outdoor weddings. Bring something new to create your guest's attention while decorating outdoor weddings. Do not stick to old routine decorative ideas. Do you want some help in creating innovative outdoor wedding ideas for summer? Here we go! With What To Decorate In A Wedding During Summerhttp://www.classeparty.com
1. Summer InvitesBring summery mood using fresh flowers, cool and pretty designs or bright colors for the invitations http://www.classeparty.com
2. Pamper Your GuestsMake perfect and elegant seating arrangements with cushions and pillows so that they feel completely relaxed. How about the white and pink combination sofa set up along with wooden roof? Very pretty, Isn't it?
3. Nice PhotographsGo for paper wedding parasols to enhance your wedding look as well as to get bright and colorful pictures. Parasols are perfect for your outdoor weddings during summer.
4. Overnight FunOutdoor wedding setup under lush green trees brings your dream into reality. Decorate the trees surrounding you with lights and bulbs. Hang paper lanterns
5. Picnic Style WeddingPlan your wedding at your backyardArrange some buffet tables decorated with bright colored flowers especially yellow flowersArrange some favorite and delicious picnic food including freshly grilled and fried items
6. With BalloonsTake advantage of balloons while decorating your summer time wedding. Balloons also look great in garden weddings.
7. Under a TentRent a tent and bring all your guests under one roofClear tent with open space in the middle allows sunlight/moonlightBring your indoor furniture to outdoor and arrange some summer dessert dining on beautifully decorated buffet tables. Hanging Chandeliers also bring festive look to your party.
8. Summer Cocktail BarA mind-blowing summer cocktail bar reflects summery feeling with variety of garnishes. Use crowd-attracting bottles to attain guests attention. Make use of summer fresh fruits to make unique tasty cocktails.
9. Wooden CardsThink of innovatively and naturally! Represent your wedding information like dining, seating, bar, washrooms, dressing rooms etc, by using wooden boards that reveal clear and exact information regarding your wedding. This looks simple and fashionable.
10. Photo Booth SetupGive your guests tons of fun and lasting memories by creating a photo booth setup. Make sure to setup a simple and funny phone booth setup. Variety of costumes and props bring more fun while snapping your guests.
For more details about wedding decorations or any kind of event, contact us at 909-944-5756 OR visit us at http://www.classeparty.com Thank You