Organize Everything Daily: Five Minutes. Two Habits. (Habit of the Day)
out of 12
Post on 23-Aug-2014
DESCRIPTIONIs there a way to organize everything in your life on a daily basis? The trick is to stop cleaning once a week and instead focus on forming two organizational habits that only take five minutes a day. Watch this presentation to learn these de-cluttering habits
- Habit of the DayHabit of the Day Organize Everything Daily:Organize Everything Daily: Five Minutes. Two Habits.Five Minutes. Two Habits. http://www.flickr.com/photos/38869431@N00/4734829999/
- Benefits:Benefits: Having an orderly environment hasHaving an orderly environment has been shown to increase bothbeen shown to increase both productivityproductivity andand happinesshappiness.. http://www.flickr.com/photos/22205194@N03/2437014325/
- Most people enjoy a clean environment,Most people enjoy a clean environment, but they may not like the workbut they may not like the work involving ininvolving in cleaningcleaning.. http://www.flickr.com/photos/34464825@N00/5510153302/
- Action Plan:Action Plan: Instead of completing a weekly or monthlyInstead of completing a weekly or monthly cleaning session, you can organizecleaning session, you can organize everything on aneverything on an incrementalincremental basis.basis. http://www.flickr.com/photos/46497886@N00/1355972979/http://www.flickr.com/photos/46497886@N00/1355972979/
- One of the best methods of stayingOne of the best methods of staying organized is to have aorganized is to have a specific place forspecific place for everythingeverything in your office or home.in your office or home. http://www.flickr.com/photos/41598237@N00/3352124583/
- There are two simpleThere are two simple habits you shouldhabits you should build to form abuild to form a de-cluttering routinede-cluttering routine that will help keepthat will help keep important items inimportant items in their proper place.their proper place. http://www.flickr.com/photos/26042000@N00/2285220879/
- Habit #1:Habit #1: Every time you get up from your chair or theEvery time you get up from your chair or the couch,couch, put one item awayput one item away. Consider it a toll.. Consider it a toll. http://www.flickr.com/photos/49503078599@N01/149811657/
- Habit #2:Habit #2: At a specific time every single day,At a specific time every single day, pick up THREE itemspick up THREE items and putand put them in their proper place.them in their proper place. http://www.flickr.com/photos/68801823@N00/13891428111/http://www.flickr.com/photos/68801823@N00/13891428111/
- If you don't have a specific place for an item,If you don't have a specific place for an item, put it in aput it in a storage areastorage area to hold all items untilto hold all items until you designate a specific spot for them.you designate a specific spot for them. http://www.flickr.com/photos/16324044@N00/4227041613/
- Organizing does not need to be aOrganizing does not need to be a difficult task when you keep on top of itdifficult task when you keep on top of it in anin an incremental mannerincremental manner.. http://www.flickr.com/photos/34883120@N02/3342853636/http://www.flickr.com/photos/34883120@N02/3342853636/
- 77 Good Habits to Live a Better Life! Get more out of life with... Yes, I want my free ebook! Download your FREE COPY!
- 77 Good Habits to Live a Better Life! Yes, I want my free ebook! Download your FREE COPY!Click it! Click it! Click it! Click it!gg gg Get more out of life with...
View more >
Day One Day Two Day Three Day Four Day Five Daily Practice Daily Practice Kindergarten Readers Kindergarten Readers Phonics Lesson Phonics Lesson.
The 7 Habits of Effective People. The 7 Habits Habit #1: Be Proactive Habit #2: Begin with the End in Mind Habit #3: Put First Things First Habit #4:
Develping the Writing Habit - THE WRITING HABIT ... established patterns of their daily habits they can expect a flesh ... Successful people are simply those with successful ...
Seven Habits of Highly Effective People. 1.What is a Habit? 2.Seven Habits Paradigm 3.The Seven Habits 4.The 8 th Habit.
Day One Day Two Day Three Day Four Day Five Daily Practice Phonics Lesson High Frequency Words Additional Resources.