ONGC Tender Document
Post on 30-Oct-2015
Embed Size (px)
OIL AND NATURAL GAS CORPORATION LIMITEDNEELAM & HEERA ASSET: MUMBAI
TENDER DOCUMENT FOR
HIRING OF ENGINEERING CONSULTANT FOR MODIFICATION ON 9 WELLHEAD PLATFORMS FOR DEPLOYMENT OF MODULAR RIG.
TENDER NUMBER :N15MC13005.Tender Fee: INR. 4500.00 For Domestic bidders : US$. 100.00 For Foreign bidders
DATE OF SALE OF TENDER DOCUMENT31.05.2013 to 20.06.2013 (BETWEEN 14.00 HRS TO 16.00 HRS. ON WORKING DAYS)
TENDER CLOSING DATE & TIME01.07.2013(1600Hrs)
TEDNER OPENING DATE & TIME01.07.2013(1700Hrs)
MM DEPTT,NEELAM & HEERA ASSET, 3-B,322, VASUDHARA BHAVAN, BANDRA(E),MUMBAI-400051
Phone No.: 022 -2656 2322 FAX No. : 0222659 9500OIL AND NATURAL GAS CORPORATION LIMITED NEELAM & HEERA ASSET: MUMBAI
Office of the In-charge (MM),Vasudhara Bhavan, 3-B, Room No. 322,Bandra (East), MUMBAI 400 051
NO. MR/NH/MM/SCON/06/13-14/Consultancy-Modular Rig
NOTICE INVITING TENDER
1. Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited, Neelam & Heera Asset, invites sealed tenders inDuplicateunder TWO BID SYSTEM as per the prescribed bid document of ONGC. Details of tender are as below:
Tender No.Brief DescriptionTender FeeEMD Amount
N15MC13005Hiring of Engineering Consultant for Modification on 9 wellhead platforms for deployment of modular rig.INR.4500.00 For Domestic biddersUS$.100.00 For Foreign bidders
For Indian bidders. :Rs1,50,320/-ForForeign bidders.:US$3340
2. Non-transferable bidding document can be purchased from the following selling centers of ONGC between 14.00 Hrs. to 16.00 Hrs. on any working day starting from 31.05.2013 to 20.06.2013 payment of requisite tender fee in the form of crossed Account Payee Bank Draft Drawn or Pay Order, Banker cheque in favour of Manager (F&A),ONGC, on any Nationalized / Scheduled Bank valid for 180 days from the date of issue. The tender fee should be made in favour of Manager (F&A),ONGC and payable at the place from where the bidding document is issued. No tender will be sold after the closing date and time.
Office of the:
a) MM Department, ONGC, N&H Asset, Vasudhara Bhavan, 3rd Floor, B-Wing,Bandra (East), Mumbai 400 051 (Maharashtra).
Bidder will have the option of downloading the tender document from the website (www.ongctenders.net or http://tenders.ongc.co.in) within the time specified for the sale of tender documents and use the same for participating in the tender. But the bidders downloading the tender document from the website should ensure to submit tender fee so as to reach the tender inviting work center before the deadline specified for tender sale along with confirmation on Bid Evaluation Criteria, which will be acknowledged by ONGC by issuing RFQ number specific to the tender and bidder through FAX/E-mail.
3. . Indian firms registered with NSIC are exempted from payment of tender fee provided they furnish evidence that they are registered with NSIC for the item they intend to quote against the tender. Attested copy of NSIC Certificate needs to besubmittedalong with the request for issue of Bidding Documents. The Govt.Departments are also exempted from payment of tender fee.
4. Tenders must submitted on or before 01.07.2013 at 16.00 Hrs.(IST) in tender box of Neelam & HeeraAssset, Ground Floor, Vasudhara Bhavan, Bandra (East), Mumbai 400051 (Maharashtra)
Central Diary Dispatch Section, ONGCL, Ground Floor, A-Wing, Vasudhara Bhavan,Bandra (E), Mumbai -400 051.
5. Tenders will be opened on 01.07.2013 at 17.00 Hrs.(IST) in the office of I/C-MM,ONGC, N&H Asset, Vasudhara Bhavan, 3rd Floor, Bandra (East), Mumbai400 051 (Maharashtra) only.
6 In case of an unscheduled holiday in ONGCs being declared on the prescribed closing /opening day of the tender, the next working day will be treated as the scheduled prescribed day of closing/opening of the tender.
7. ONGC reserves its right to accept / reject any / all the bids and cancel the tender at its sole discretion.
8. Those bidders intend to send their offers by post may send the same under registered cover / courier so as to reach the designated place well before closing time and date.However,ONGC accepts no responsibility for offers received after the due time and date.
===== xxxx =====
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Mumbai Region, Neelam & Heera , Materials Management Section322, Vasudhara Bhavan, Bandra (East), Mumbai - 400 051, India.
Tel. No.. 022 26562322 Fax No. 022- 2659 9500
(FORWARDING LETTER TO BE SUBMITTED IN ORIGINAL ALONGWITH BID)M/s ____________________
INVITATION TO BIDDear Sirs, Sealed Tenders IN Duplicate are invited for Hiring of Engineering Consultant for Modification on 9 wellhead platforms for deployment of modular Rig.in prescribed form as per Instruction to Bidder and General Conditions, Scope of Work & Technical specification,Price Performa and BEC enclosed in this tender document. The details of the tender are given below : 1Tender NoN15MC13005
2Tender Reference No.MR/NH/MM/SCON/06/13-14/Consultancy-Modular Rig
3Type of TenderOpen ICB Tender in Two Bid System
4Description of Work.Hiring of Engineering Consultant for Modification on 9 wellhead platforms for deployment of modular Rig.
Contract shall be valid for 24 months from the date of placement of NOA.
6Period of Sale of tender document31.05.2013 to 20.06.2013
7Closing & Opening date of Unpriced Bida) Closing date and timeb) Opening date and time
INR.4500.00 For Domestic biddersUS$.100.00 For Foreign biddersTender fee in the form of Bank Draft drawn from on any nationalized /Scheduled Bank valid for 180 days from the date of issue.The tender fee should be made in favour of Manager(F&A),ONGC,N&H Asset, Mumbai and payable at the place from where the bidding document is issued.Note(i) Bidders will have the option of purchasing tender as mentioned above or download the same from ONGC website http://tenders.ongc.co.in within the time specified for the sale of tender documents and use the same for participating in the tender.But the bidders downloading the tender document from the website should ensure to submit the tender fee so as to reach the tender inviting work centre(i.e. DGM-I/C_MM,ONGC,3-B,Room No.322,Vasudhara Bhavan,Bandra(E),Mumbai-400051) before the deadline specified for tender sale which will be acknowledged by ONGC by issuing Request for Quotation(RFQ)number specific to the tender and bidder through Fax-email.
9.Place of Submission of Tenderi) Tender Box of Neelam & Heera Asset placed at ONGCL,Ground Floor,A-Wing,Vasudhara Bhavan,Bandra(E),Mumbai-400051
ii) Central Diary Dispatch Section, ONGCL,Ground Floor,A-Wing,VasudharaBhavan,Bandra(E),Mumbai-400051
10.EMD/Bid Bond/Bid SecurityFor Indian bidders. :Rs1,50,320/-For Foreign bidders.:US$3340 Will have to be deposited either by DD or pay order,bankers cheque in favour of Manager (F&A),ONGC,N&H Asset,Mumbai or in lieu thereof Bid Bond (Bank Guarantee) as per prescribed format of bidding document. Bid Bond must be valid beyond 30 days from the bid validity(refer clause 17 of instructions to bidders ,at Annexure-I).Bid Bond must be sent on at least Rs100 on non judicial stamp paper.
11Bid validity upto 120 days from the date of opening of Techno-commercial bid.
14.Performance Security/Performance Bank Guarantee10% of the CONTRACT value .
15.Validity of PBG02 months beyond the completion date of CONTRACT .
16.Correspondence AddressI/C MM-N&H Asset,O.N.G.C. Room no.322, Vasudhara Bhavan, Mumbai- 400 051.
The Tender will be governed by the Instruction to Bidders General CONTRACT Conditions and scope of work of tender document. Deviation/Exceptions to the clauses, if any should explicitly recorded seriatim as a separate Annexure (Appendix 10) to your offer failing which all the clauses shall be deemed to have been accepted by you.Two bid system shall be followed for this tender.Tenderers should take due care to submit tenders in accordance with requirement in sealed covers.Bidders are requested to ensure that bid documents are filled carefully as required in the tender document with all supporting relevant documents. In the absence of proper supporting documents (or) in correct filling up of bids, ONGC is not having any liability for seeking further clarification/confirmations.ONGC has the right to reject such bids without assigning any reason whatsoever.Offers sent without prescribed bid bond / EMD will be ignored straightway.You may return the acknowledgement form at Appendix-1 duly filled immediately.Thanking You, Yours faithfully
For I/C-MM-N&H Asset
Instruction to Bidders,
General Contract Conditions
Annexure - IInstruction to Bidders
1. Eligibility and experience of the Bidder
2. Tender Fee
3. Transfer of Bidding Document
4. Cost of Bidding
5. Content of Bidding Document