out of 16
Post on 20-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Indian Off-shoringAdvantage for Eternity
- 2. MYTHS & FACTS
- Off shoring to India began after the dotcom bust and downturn.
- West will off-shore to many places, and it does not really matterwhere .
- India is home to a low-end software coding industry & Call Centers.
- 3. WHY NOT CHINA???
- Share Similar demographic factors.
- I.P. Piracy
- English Speaking
- Bureaucratic & Red Tape
- Engineering Graduates
- 4. Beyond IT
- Skill-Intensive Industries .
- Microelectronics and Nanotechnology.
- 5. NASSCOM Statistics
- CAGR 42%$543 MILLION
- (software business)
- CAGR 43%$156 million
- $76 million(software product )
- BI Software(global demand)
- $7.8 bn$15bn
- SEARCHENGINE (mrkt software )$25.2 Bn $60.4 bn
- ERM(software product)
- $ 33.2bn$59.8 bn
- 7. Bright future
- $294 bn$ 537 bn
- ERMsoftware product
- $33.2 bn$ 59.8 bn
- 8. Contd
- Telecom software market to reach USD 33.1 billion by the year 2015
- Retail-specific software to grow from USD 3 billion in 2008 toUSD 5.2 billion in 2015
- Mobile applications to grow from USD 2.4 billion in 2008 to USD 11.2 billion in 2015
- 9. Product Life Cycle
- 10. Offshoring Makes Business Sense
- Essential for the PLC to be maintained
- Newer markets can be captured
- Cost cutting is the way to means
- Promotes global presence
- Return is the Mantra and not Cost
- 11. Self Reliant India?
- Regional disparities
- Very big region under developed
- Infrastructural shortcomings
- Rural Development
- Labor intensive Agriculture
- Literate still unemployable
- 12. Efforts for Eternity
- Better education system synergy between industry and academia.
- More vocational training for specific functional and domain expertise.
- Continued labour cycle
- Increase the capacity of services rendered
- 13. Efforts to synergise.
- Organised trade development initiative.
- Software segment industry level program.
- Strengthening the capital ecosystem.
- New offshoring hubs
- .dont get carried away..
- 14. Future Markets
- 15. Offshoring Is Here to Stay
- Economies of scale.
- Elimination of non revenue generating activities.
- Greater business flexibility
- Talent pool.
- Win win situation.
- 16. Thank You
View more >