notice inviting tender notice inviting tender for...
Post on 01-Jun-2020
Embed Size (px)
Page 1 of 16
Ref. No. K-3(Misc-Genl)2013-14/ Dated: 02.09.2014
NOTICE INVITING TENDER
Subject: NOTICE INVITING TENDER FOR DISPOSAL OF OBSOLETE/
UNSERVICEABLE IT EQUIPMENTS
Food Corporation of India, Head Quarter New Delhi invites sealed tenders under Two
Bid System from Recycler/ Reprocessor of e-waste (Electronic waste) registered with
Central Pollution Control Board (C.P.C.B.)/ State Pollution Control Board for disposal of
various unserviceable/ obsolete IT equipments on ‘AS IS WHERE IS BASIS’.
The above items are located at Food Corporation of India, 16-20, Barakhamba Lane,
New Delhi. Intended Tenderers may inspect the listed items at Annexure-II on any specified
day as per the Scheduled given below before applying/ participating in the Tender.
1. Tender Document along with Terms & Conditions is available on FCI website
2. Details of Bid:
I. Date and time for inspection of items: 05.09.2014 to 10.09.2014 (both days
inclusive) Timing: 10:00AM to 4:00PM (5-9 Sep. 2014) and 9:30AM to 11:00 AM
on 10 Sep. 2014.
II. Last date & time for submission of Tender: 10.09.2014(till 11:00 AM)
III. Date & Time of opening of Tender:
Technical Bid: 10.09.2014(11:30 AM) & Price Bid: 10.09.2014(at 3:00 PM)
IV. Place of receiving the Tender: Food Corporation of India, 16-20, 2nd Floor(IT
Division), Barakhamba Lane, New Delhi.
V. EMD (Details of DD/ Pay Order or RTGS/NEFT with UTR No. & Date): Rs.
VI. Cost of Tender form: 500/-
VII. Contact Person: Sh. Shreesh.M. Khare, AGM(IT), 011-4352-7458.
Page 2 of 16
General Terms and Conditions:
1. The items will be disposed off ‘lot wise’ to the successful Tenderer.
2. The Tenderers may inspect the items on days given above and satisfy
themselves about the items that they are bidding for.
3. The items shall be sold to the Lot-wise highest Tenderer.
4. Items once disposed off to the successful Tenderer, shall not be taken back by
the Food Corporation of India under any circumstances whatsoever.
5. Food Corporation of India shall have absolute right to alter or amend any
condition of the Tender Documents.
6. FCI is using services of Central Public Procurement Portal for e-Procurement at
7. Tender documents can be downloaded from e-Procurement website https://eprocure.gov.in/epublish/app or FCI website : www.fciweb.nic.in
8. The TECHNICAL BIDS will be opened at prescribed time and date as mentioned in the tender.
9. Each tender must be accompanied by Earnest Money as prescribed. The Tenderers shall deposit EMD through DD/PO issued by any Scheduled Commercial Bank in
favour of the Food Corporation of India payable at New Delhi or RTGS / NEFT in
FCI account No. in - 10220632672, Branch- Kasturba Gandhi Marg, New Delhi-
110001, Branch Code- 05943 with IFSC Code No. - SBIN0005943.
10. Tenders not accompanied by prescribed Earnest Money will not be accepted.
11. Incomplete offer/offers not conforming strictly to the Tender terms & conditions shall not be considered and shall stand summarily rejected.
12. If the date fixed for opening of the Tender is declared as holiday, the Tender will be opened on the next working day at the same time and venue.
13. The Food Corporation of India reserves the right to accept or reject any or all Tenders without assigning any reason/notice whatsoever.
14. The offers submitted would be governed by all the terms & conditions laid down in the prescribed Tender Form and terms & conditions indicated herein.
15. Food Corporation of India reserves the right to scrap this Tender Enquiry at any stage without assigning any reason and FCI will not be liable for any costs incurred
by the indenting Tenderers.
16. FCI will not enter into any negotiations even with the Highest Tenderer.
https://eprocure.gov.in/eprocure/app https://eprocure.gov.in/epublish/app http://www.fciweb.nic.in/
Page 3 of 16
17. In case of any clear indication of cartelization or express or implied anti-competitive agreements between the tenderers at the time of finalization of Tender or thereafter,
which at any time i.e. before or after award of the contract comes to the notice of the
FCI, the Tendering Authority may reject the relevant Tenders, forfeit their
EMD/Security Deposit, recover the losses as assessed by the authority arising out of
such anti-competitive practices of the Tenderer(s) and also recommend the case to
the Ministry of Finance/ Registrar of Companies/ NSIC/ Competition Commission of
India or any other authority having appropriate jurisdiction or Authority, for
initiating necessary action including, but not restricted to, cancellation of license.
18. Corporation may, at its discretion, seek from any or all tenderers, clarification(s) in respect of any particulars furnished in their offer. The request for such clarifications
and the response will be in writing.
19. Corporation at its sole discretion may ignore minor omissions in the Technical Bid such as omitting to give number on a page etc. in the interest of increasing the
20. Corporation at its sole discretion may require any Tenderers to rectify any discrepancies noticed in the Technical Bids submitted by them such as missing
signature on any page, serial numbers, missing seal, Attestation etc. It is further
clarified that no new Document shall be accepted.
GENERAL MANAGER (IT),
FOOD CORPORATION INDIA
HQRS, NEW DELHI
Page 4 of 16
FOOD CORPORATION OF INDIA
HEAD QUARTER, NEW DELHI
INVITATION TO TENDER AND TERMS & CONDITIONS GOVERNING THE
TENDER NO. : K-3(Misc-Genl)/2013 DATE :02.09.2014
Receipt No. : ...........................
Cost Rs. ..................... plus Taxex, if any( Rupees .................... in words ) only.
Tender Sl. No. :............................
For and on behalf of Food Corporation of India (herein after called the Corporation), the
General Manager (IT), Food Corporation of India, HQrs, New Delhi invites sealed tenders
under two bid system from Recycler/ Reprocesser of e-waste (Electronic Waste) registered
with Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB)/ State Pollution Control Board for disposal of
various unserviceable / obsolete IT equipments located at Food Corporation of India, HQrs,
New Delhi on “As is where is basis”.
1. AVAILABILITY OF TENDER DOCUMENTS:
Tender documents may be downloaded in electronic form from e-Procurement
website of Central Public Procurement Portal: https://eprocure.gov.in/epublish/app
The detailed Tender document can also be viewed at official website of FCI i.e.
IMPORTANT (A) Last date for sale of Tender upto 11:00 AM on 10.09.2014
(B) Last date for receipt of Tender upto 11:00 AM on 10.09.2014
(C) Technical Bid to be opened at 11:30 AM on 10.09.2014
NOTE: If the date fixed for opening of the tender is subsequently declared as holiday the
tenders will be opened on the next working day following the holiday but there will be no
change in the time for opening as indicated above.
(D) The offer shall remain open for acceptance up to and inclusive of 30.09.2014.
(E) Food Corporation of India may at his discretion extend this date by a month and such
extension shall be binding on the Tenderers.
(F) The Food Corporation of India reserves the right to reject any or all the tenders with
assigning any reasons.
(G) If the date upto which the tender is open for acceptance is declared to be holiday, the
tender shall be deemed to remain open for acceptance till the next following working day.
(H) Price Bid of only technically qualified Tenderers shall be opened on 10.09.2014 at 3.00
Page 5 of 16
(I) Tender form can also be downloaded from FCI website http://fciweb.nic.in. Tenderer
shall enclose, a separate RTGS/NEFT in FCI account No. - 10220632672, Branch- Kasturba
Gandhi Marg, New Delhi-110001, Branch Code- 05943 with IFSC Code No. - SBIN0005943
for Rupees 500/-(Rupees Five hundred only) along with the Technical Bid.
Preferred mode of deposit of EMD/ Tender Fee is NEFT/RTGS in the account number
specified above. However, if any tenderer wishes to pay EMD/Tender fee by way of DD/PO,
it is permitted provided that the DD/PO is drawn in favour of Food Corporation of India and
issued by any scheduled commercial bank payable at New Delhi along with Tender
(J) Food Corporation of