NOTICE INVITING TENDER INVITATION OF BIDS FOR INVITING TENDER INVITATION OF BIDS FOR ANNUAL REPAIRS AND MAINTENANCE ... Hospital, Varadharajapuram ... BOQ attached 2 Plumber 3 Carpenter
Post on 14-May-2018
Embed Size (px)
E.S.I.C. HOSPITAL & MEDICAL COLLEGEESI CORPORATION,
Kamarajar Road, Varadarajapuram, Singanallur, Coimbatore - 641015
NOTICE INVITING TENDER
INVITATION OF BIDS FOR ANNUAL REPAIRS AND MAINTENANCE OF ELECTRICAL, CIVIL, ESSENTIAL WORKS, SUPPLY OF DIESEL OF 160 KVA DG SET TO ESIC HOSPITAL & STAFF QUARTERS AT VARADHARAJAPURAM, COIMBATORE AND ESIC DISPENSARIES AND STAFF QUARTERS AT SOWRIPALAYAM, UPPILIPALAYAM AND VELLALORE FOR THE YEAR 2014 - 2015.
Sealed offers under two envelope systems are invited from eligible contractors for providing Annual Repair and Maintenance Services listed under scope of work in this bid document.
Details of the project for which tenders are invited are as follows :-
Nature of Facility - Hospital/Dispensaries/Residential/others attached to ESI Hospital, Varadharajapuram and ESIC Dispensaries and Staff Quarters at Sowripalayam, Uppilipalayam and Vellalore.
1. Scope of services to be provided:-
The agency will be responsible for Repair and Maintenance of following:
Internal Electrical works
Water supply, sanitary and plumbing work
Storm water drainage & Sewage disposal work
Building repair and maintenance of civil works
Repair and Maintenance of internal roads
Repair and day to day maintenance of Generators and Pumps.
Air Conditioning units.
2. Tender Cost
The cost of Tender documents (non-refundable) i.e. Rs.1050/- (inclusive of all taxes) should be in the form of DD/Bankers cheque drawn in favour of Employees State Insurance Corporation, payable at Coimbatore.
INSTRUCTIONS TO THE TENDERERS
1. Sealed offers under two bids system in the prescribed forms are invited from Contractors for providing Annual Repair and Maintenance services listed under scope of services in this bid documents.
2. The amount of earnest money deposit (EMD) of Rs.6,00,000/- (Rupees Six Lakh Only) should be in the form of DD, drawn in favour of Employees State Insurance Corporation, payable at Coimbatore.
3. Tender form shall be completed in all respects. Incomplete tenders or tenders without EMD shall be treated as invalid.
4. Last date of submission of tenders is 04.02.2015 upto 3.00 PM
Duly filled tender document shall be delivered by person / or by post to the office of ESICH at the following address :
Medical Superintendent,Employees State Insurance Corporation Hospital,Varadharajapuram,
Coimbatore - 641015
Delay/late tenders for what ever is the reason will summarily be rejected.
5. Date and time of opening of tender is 04.02.2015 upto 3.30 PM.
The tender shall be opened in the presence of the Tenderers / Authorised Representatives who choose to be present.
6. Each and every page of the tender documents should bear stamp and signature of the authorized representative/quoting firm. Format I & II enclosed shall be filled without exception. The tenderers shall also enclose the copy of latest Income Tax Clearance Certificate and proof of VAT/works Contract Tax, Service Tax Registration etc. 7. The rates for each and every item shall be quoted in figure and words, in the schedule enclosed. In case of any discrepancy in rates, the rates written in words shall prevail.
8. The envelop containing tender document shall be sealed and bear the name of work and the name and address of the tenderer.
9. The site for the work can be inspected on any working day during office hours by contacting the Engineer-in-charge.
10. The Competent Authority of ESIC, reserves the right to accept or reject any tender or all tenders without assigning any reason.
11. Conditional tenders are liable to be rejected.
12. The tender for the work shall remain open for acceptance for a period of sixty days (60) from the date of opening of tender.
13. These instructions shall form a part of the contract document.
14. The EMD of unsuccessful tenders shall be refunded within one month after the award of work to the successful tenderer.
15. Rates quoted shall be firm and fixed and are inclusive of cost of manpower, material, machinery, tools and plant etc., all taxes, duties and levies, insurance etc. No escalation of rates whatsoever nature shall be payable later on.
16. Eligibility criteria :
A. Alternative I :
I. The tenderer should have minimum three years experience as on date in works of similar nature
II. The tenderer should have successfully completed the following work in the last 7 years.
i. One similar work of value not less than Rupees 2,38,40,000/-(Equals to 80% the value of work to be executed)
ii. Two similar works of value not less than Rupees 1,49,00,000/-(Equals to 50% the value of work to be executed)
oriii. Three similar works of value not less than Rupees 1,19,20,000/-
(Equals to 40% the value of work to be executed)
III. The tenderer should have minimum in-house manpower to cover requirements of formats III (A) and (B)
IV. Average Annual financial turnover during the last 3 financial years should be at least Rs.89,40,000/- (30% of the value of work to be executed) (copies of balance sheets signed by CA to be submitted)
The successful tenderer would be required to establish its office within the site of the work in the space provided by the ESIC.
17. Submission of bids: Bids should be submitted in two separate sealed envelopes namely `Technical Bid (Part A) and `Financial Bid (Part B). The technical and financial bids duly sealed in separate envelopes must be kept inside a single outer envelope and clearly superscribed as Annual Repairs and Maintenance of Electrical, Civil, Essential Works, supply of diesel of 160 KVA DG Set to ESIC Hospital & Staff Quarters at Varadharajapuram, Coimbatore and ESIC Dispensaries and Staff Quarters at Sowripalayam, Uppilipalayam and Vellalore for the year 2014 - 2015. The sealed envelope should be clearly marked as `Technical Bid (Envelope-I) and `Financial Bid (Envelope-II). The EMD and the cost of Tender documents in the form of Demand Draft shall be enclosed separately alongwith these two envelopes.
18. Verification of Cost of Tender document and EMD : The Demand Draft for the cost of Tender documents and the EMD will be verified first. Only after satisfying these two conditions, the tenders will be considered for opening of technical bids.
19. Evaluation of Technical Bids : After satisfying EMD & cost towards tender schedule, the technical bids will be opened and evaluated by the ESIC to ascertain the qualifying criterion i.e. work experience, eligible criteria, financial background etc. complete. The tenders will be evaluated based on the information sought for in prescribed formats I, II & III of part A.
20. Financial Bid: The financial bid of the tenderers, whose technical bid is qualified, will be opened in the presence of the tenderers, who choose to attend the opening of financial bid. The tenderers will be informed well in advance for this purpose.
21. Award of work:
i. The selection of the agency will be at the sole discretion of the ESIC who reserves the right to accept or reject any or all the tenders without assigning any reason, thereof.
ii. The contract for the Annual Repairs and Maintenance shall be awarded to the qualified responsive tenderer based on the evaluation of Bids.
iii. The notification on award of contract will be intimated to the successful tenderer.
TECHNICAL BID (PART A)Format I
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE FIRMa. Name of the firmb. Year of Registrationc. Type of firm (Individual/Proprietary/Limited Company or any other)
d. In house facilities available in following fields. e. Registered Address of Firm
f. Contact E-mailg. Phone No & Fax No.
h. Mobile No.
Fields Manpower with more than 10 years experience
Manpower with 5 to 10 years experience
Manpower with lesser than 5 years experience
1. Repair and maintenance works (Civil)
2. Laying/Repairs of water supply, plumbing & sewerages, drainage etc.
3. Electrical works
Provide documents in support of the details provided in above format, failing which the authenticity of the information may not be accepted.
Format IIEXPERIENCE OF COMPANY
Experience of relevant and similar work of Annual Repair and Maintenance Civil and Electrical works completed during last three years preceding December, 2014 (and on going works). Use separate sheet for each work.
1. Project title & Location
2. Name of the client and address
3. Describe area of participation (Specific work done/services rendered by the applicant)
4. Period of work done/services rendered for the
5. Total cost of work/AMC cost
6. Date of start of the work and the present status
7. Any other details
Note :- Supporting documents like certificates from the client in support
of each of the above projects to be furnished.
MANPOWER DEPLOYMENT SCHEDULE
A. Capacity of deploying the following manpower in daily shifts as mentioned against each :
Sl.No Category Nos. Remarks
1 Supervisor (Civil) 1
2 Plumber 2
3 Carpenter 1
4 Sewer Man 2
5 Gardener 1
6 Helper 2
7 Wireman Grade I / Electrical Grade I 3
8 Fitter Pump Operator 1
9 Helper (Electrical) 1
10 Electrical Supervisor with C-licence 1
11 Lift Mechanic cum Operator 1
12 Generator Mechanic cum Operator 1 (12 hrs)
13 A.C.Mechanic cum Operator 1 (12 hrs)
14 Electrician (Panel Board Operator) 1 (12 hrs)
B. The following manpower shall be available on call within 24 hours notice :
Sl.No Category Monthly expected deployment
1. - - -
2. - - -
3. - - -
Note :- Only licenced/certified electricians/operators shall be deployed. Preferably the other skilled worker deployed shall also be licensed/certified. Licence of electricians to be enclosed. Other certificates of technical qualification also to be enclosed. They should be well equipped with all required tools & measuring instruments.
All the above labourers of the contractors shall wear uniform and badges identifying their category and name in English and local language. All safety accessories such as gloves, helmets, safety belts etc shall be provided for the labourers by the contractor. The contractor is fully responsible for the safety of their labourers.
FINANCIAL BID (PART B)
Name of work: Annual Repairs and Maintenance of Electrical, Civil, Essential Works, supply of diesel of 160 KVA DG Set to ESIC Hospital & Staff Quarters at Varadharajapuram, Coimbatore and ESIC
Dispensaries and Staff Quarters at Sowripalayam, Uppilipalayam and Vellalore for the year 2014 2015
ABSTRACT OF COST1. Supply and Services of workers in shifts as per Schedule Format III A.Sl.No Category Unit Rate Amount (Rs)
1 Supervisor (Civil)
Months As per BOQ
4 Sewer Man
7Wireman Grade I / Electrical Grade I
8 Fitter Pump Operator
9 Helper (Electrical)
10Electrical Supervisor with C-licence
11 Lift Mechanic cum Operator
12Generator Mechanic cum Operator
13A.C.Mechanic cum Operator
14Electrician (Panel Board Operator)
(i) The Contractor shall maintain an inventory and use common miscellaneous sundry materials (screws, nails, washers, internal fittings of taps, valves, tanks etc., plumbing thread, safeda, clamps, hooks, cement & patch repairs etc.) which are required for the work the cost of which is included in respect of supply items No. 80
to 92 of BOQ. Similarly separate inventory shall be maintained for electrical accessories such as switches, regulators, plugs, chokes etc found in the BOQ.
(ii) The above rates shall include the cost of any assistance of unskilled/semi-skilled persons required by the skilled workers.
In case of absence of any of the above mentioned workers without providing suitable replacement, an amount of Rs. 346/- per day shall be recovered as liquidated damages per person per day of absence.
C. BILL OF QUANTITIES Measurable itemsi) Items of works (Columns 1 to 4 to be filled by ESIC)
Sl.No ITEM OF WORK UNIT QTY RATE AMOUNT
1 2 3 4 5 6
AS PER BOQ ATTACHED
Note : Payment shall be made for actual quantities executed at the contract rate.
The work shall be carried out as per the enclosed programme (Annexure `E).
The employer may at his sole discretion extend the time for completion on submission of full justification by the Contractor.
If the Contractor fails to complete the work in time, liquidated Damages @ 1.25% of the total value of work under measurable items of work above shall be recovered subject to a maximum of 5% of the above total value.
D. Items of material supplied for use by labour in Format III (Columns 1 to 4 to be filled by ESIC)Sl.No ITEM OF SUPPLY UNIT QTY RATE AMOUNT
1 2 3 4 5 6
AS PER BOQ ATTACHED
Note : Payment shall be made for actual quantities supplied at the contract rate.
Any item of work/supply not covered above shall be treated as variation. The rates shall be worked out mutually based on CPWD norms. On failure to reach an agreement, the Engineers decision shall be final and binding on both sides.
E. LUMPSUM ITEMS (Columns 1 to 3 to be filled by ESIC)
Item of supply Unit Qty Rate Amount
1 2 3 4 5 6
01 Running and maintenance of window Air Conditioner / Air Conditioning system consisting of ___________________________
AS PER BOQ ATTACHED02 Running and maintenance of Fire
Fighting System consisting of _____________________________
03 Running and maintenance of lifts consisting of __________________ ______________
Note : 1. BILL OF QUANTITY ENCLOSED SEPERATELY.2. THE RATES FOR FORMAT III (MAN POWER DEPLOYMENT) MAY
BE QUOTED AS PER THE SCHEDULE ATTACHED IN ITEM NO 107 FOR CIVIL WORKS AND IN ITEM NO.145 FOR ELECTRICAL WORKS
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF CONTRACT
Definitions and interpretation
(a) In the contract (as hereinafter defined) the following works and expressions shall have the meanings hereby assigned to them except where the context otherwise requires :
i) Employer means the ESIC and the legal successors in title to ESIC.
ii) Engineer means the person appointed by ESIC to act as Engineer for the purposes of the Contract.
iii) Contractor means an individual or firms (proprietary or partnership) whether incorporated or not, that has entered into contract (with the employer) and shall include his/its heirs, legal representatives, successors and assigns. Changes in the constitution of the firm, if any shall be immediately notified to the employer, in writing and approval obtained for continued performance of the contract.
(b) (i) Contract means these conditions, the Specification, the Bill of Quantities, the Tender, the Letter of acceptance, the Contract Agreement (and such further documents as may be expressly incorporated in the Letter of Accepta...