notice inviting tender for supply, installation ... notice inviting tender for supply, installation
Post on 22-Apr-2020
Embed Size (px)
Page 1 of 15
Notice No: IIP/ADMN/2018-19 22nd June, 2018
Tender Notice No: Dated: 22nd June, 2018
Notice Inviting Tender for Supply, Installation & Commissioning of Total Organic Carbon (TOC) Analyzer
Indian Institute of Packaging (IIP) an autonomous body under Ministry of Commerce & Industry,
Government of India, invites online Bids (Technical bid and Commercial bid) through eProcurement
from eligible and experienced OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) OR OEM Authorized
Dealer for supply, installation & commissioning of above mentioned items.
The details of the tender can also be down loaded from our web-site www.iip-in.com.
1 Location of Supply
Indian Institute of Packaging,
E-2; Road No. 8; Near Marol Depot
MIDC; Andheri east; Mumbai - 400093
2 Estimated Time of Supply One Month
3 Tender Document Fees Nil
4 Earnest Money Deposit (EMD) Nil
5 Date of Publishing Tender
6 Last Date of Submission of
Bid (Online) 09-07-2018; 5 pm
7 Date of opening of technical
bid 11-07-2018; 3 pm
Clarification needed on
bidding document may be
inquired through mail
Dr. Sanjay Chattoapdhyay/ Dr. Bhaskaran K M
Additional Director / Dy. Director (Admin
E-mail id: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
9 Validity of Bids 180 days
The screening committee will shortlist the vendor /s based on the documents submitted by them. The
committee reserves all the rights of selection/rejection without assigning any reasons thereof.
Page 2 of 15
- sd -
Deputy Director (Admin & Accounts)
Page 3 of 15
Technical Specifications of Total Organic Carbon (TOC) Analyzer
Equipment Name: Total Organic Carbon (TOC) Analyzer
Quantity Required: 01 (One only)
Biodegradation study of plastic materials (Measurement of Total Organic Carbon in the
Evaluation of Plastic Packaging System in line with USP 661.1 and 661.2
Waste Water and Purified Water Analysis
Summary: Supply, installation, testing, commissioning and guarantee of computer controlled
TOC analyzer including necessary accessories and comprehensive spares as per technical
specification and features detailed below:
No. Given Specifications
1. System Configuration: Computer controlled integrated system with inbuilt diagnostics capable of analyzing
Solid/Sludge samples as well as aqueous sample for various
System should be controlled through single point, using
instrument software without any hardware
changes/replacement during changeover from solid to liquid
mode or vice-versa. All features of analyzer should be
controlled from Computer Keyboard and software.
2. Measurement Method: Catalytical Combustion Oxidation and NDIR detection method
3. Furnace Temperature: The system should have high temperature combustion unit of up to 680 °C for liquid and high
temperature module of temperature up to 900 °C for solid
4. Analysis Modes: Total Carbon (TC), Total Organic Carbon (TOC), Total Inorganic Carbon (TIC), Purgable Organic Carbon
(POC), Non-Purgable Organic Carbon (NPOC)
5. Applicable Samples: The system should be able to analyze aqueous (viz. pure waters, drinking water, ground and surface
waters) and solid samples directly.
6. Analysis Range:
(i) Liquid: 0 to 30,000 mg/L
(ii) Solid: 0 to 30 mg Carbon, 1 to 20 µg Carbon with High
7. Detection Limit: TOC: 50 ppb and N2: 0.01 ppm (optional)
8. Sample Injection: Sample injection should be automatic with syringe pump.
Page 4 of 15
No. Given Specifications
9. Sensitivity: 4 g/L
(i) PC set-up (with latest configuration)
(ii) Colored printer (HP / Canon / Epson)
(iii) 5 KVA online UPS with at-least one hour back up
(iv) Sufficient quantity of consumables, standards, tools and other accessories required for trouble free installation and
operation of instrument for at least 3 years.
11. Power Requirements: 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
12. Regulatory Requirements: Controls provided with Data acquisition and archival systems intended for use in the TOC
analysis shall be required to meet 21 CFR Part 11 compliance.
13. Training Operation and Maintenance: Trained engineer shall install the system at our site and demonstrate its performance to
our satisfaction. The users shall be provided comprehensive
training at our place for operation and maintenance without any
14. Calibration Certificates and 3 Years Comprehensive Warranty
Instructions for Online Bid Submission
As per the directives of Department of Expenditure, the tender document has been published on
the Central Public Procurement Portal (URL: http://eprocure.gov.in/eprocure/app). The bidders
are required to submit soft copies of their bids electronically on the CPP Portal, using valid Digital
Signature Certificates. The instructions given below are meant to assist the bidders in registering
on the CPP Portal, prepare their bids in accordance with the requirements and submitting their
bids online on the CPP Portal.
More useful information for submitting online bids on the CPP Portal may be obtained at:
1. Bidders are required to enroll on the e-Procurement module of the Central Public Procurement Portal (URL:http://eprocure.gov.in/eprocure/app) by clicking on the link
“Click here to Enroll”. Enrolment on the CPP Portal is free of charge.
2. As part of the enrolment process, the bidders will be required to choose a unique username and assign a password for their accounts.
3. Bidders are advised to register their valid email address and mobile numbers as part of the registration process. These would be used for any communication from the CPP Portal.
Page 5 of 15
4. Upon enrolment, the bidders will be required to register their valid Digital Signature Certificate (Class II or Class III Certificates with signing key usage) issued by any
Certifying Authority recognized by CCA India (e.g. Sify / TCS / nCode / eMudhra etc.),
with their profile.
5. Only one valid DSC should be registered by a bidder. Please note that the bidders are responsible to ensure that they do not lend their DSCs to others which may lead to misuse.
6. Bidder then logs in to the site through the secured log-in by entering their user ID/ password and the password of the DSC / eToken.
SEARCHING FOR TENDER DOCUMENTS:
1. There are various search options built in the CPP Portal, to facilitate bidders to search active tenders by several parameters. These parameters could include Tender ID,
organization name, location, date, value, etc. There is also an option of advanced search
for tenders, wherein the bidders may combine a number of search parameters such as
organization name, form of contract, location, date, other keywords etc. to search for a
tender published on the CPP Portal.
2. Once the bidders have selected the tenders they are interested in, they may download the required documents / tender schedules. These tenders can be moved to the respective
‘My Tenders’ folder. This would enable the CPP Portal to intimate the bidders through
SMS / e-mail in case there is any corrigendum issued to the tender document.
3. The bidder should make a note of the unique Tender ID assigned to each tender, in case they want to obtain any clarification / help from the Helpdesk.
PREPARATION OF BIDS:
1. Bidder should take into account any corrigendum published on the tender document before submitting their bids.
2. Please go through the tender advertisement and the tender document carefully to understand the documents required to be submitted as part of the bid. Please note the
number of covers in which the bid documents have to be submitted, the number of
documents - including the names and content of each of the document that need to be
submitted. Any deviations from these may lead to rejection of the bid.
3. Bidder, in advance, should get ready the bid documents to be submitted as indicated in the tender document / schedule and generally, they can be in PDF / XLS / RAR / DWF formats.
4. To avoid the time and effort required in uploading the same set of standard documents which are required to be submitted as a part of every bid, a provision of uploading such
standard documents (e.g. PAN card copy, annual reports, auditor certificates etc.) has been
provided to the bidders. Bidders can use “My Space” area available to them to upload such