northshore hit linkedin
out of 8
Post on 21-Jan-2018
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Healthcare Information Technology As NorthShore continues to operate on the cutting edge of technology in order to provide a better patient experience, as well as better and safer care, Health IT will continue to play an integral role in patient care and ensuring we have the best systems and processes in place to support NorthShores mission to preserve and improve human life.
- 2. It is through the effort and continued dedication of our staff that we are able to provide world class service to our patients, and ensure NorthShore continues to be a premiere healthcare destination.
- 3. 2012 CIO 100 Top 10 Hospital System 2005-2013 InformationWeek 500 Top 250 Hospitals for 8 consecutive years 2013 ACHE Chicago Healthcare Executives Forum (CHEF) Technology Innovation Winner 2003-2014 100 Most Wired Hospitals for 11 consecutive years 2013 Healthcare Informatics First Place 2013 Innovator Award 2012 InformationWeek 500 Innovators and Rule Breakers Award Recipient 2012 CIO Magazine CIO 100 Award for innovative use of Information Technology 2012 First ambulatory system to achieve HIMSS Analytics Stage 6 2011 Health Imaging and IT Top 25 Connected for PACS in the ORs 2011 First hospital and physician system to successfully attest for Meaningful Use Stage 2011 National HR Solutions Best in Class Employee Engagement Survey scores 2009 First hospital system to achieve HIMSS Analytics Stage 7 2007, 2008 Verispans Top 100 Most Highly Integrated Healthcare Network 2005 CIO 100 Top 10 Hospital System 2004 KLAS Recognition for CPOE 2004 HIMSS Davies Award of Excellence 2003 First hospital system to implement an integrated electronic health record
- 4. Clinical Analytics The Clinical Analytics teams important and growing role is to use data science for improving the consistency, efficiency and quality of care. We place a special emphasis on practical magic bringing complex analytics into clinical workflows where they can help clinicians provide optimal care. We work closely with the Data Warehouse, Finance, Quality and clinical leadership teams, and have opportunities to use and develop novel informatics technologies, including predictive models, learning systems and natural language processing tools. The team includes clinicians, data scientists, programmers and experts in data visualization and geographical information systems. Our team culture supports continuous skill-building, values intellectual curiosity, fosters the spirit of innovation and encourages having a sense of humor.
- 5. Clinical Analytics in the Headlines Hospital &Health Network Feature Article 03/26/2015 Chicago Tribune Article Highlighting NorthShore Clinical Analytics Innovative Approach 01/27/2015 Whats Going Around Profiled on NBC 5 Chicago 01/11/2014 2014 Information Week Elite 100 2013 ACHE CHEF innovation award Dr. Ari Robicsek Talking Big Data & Healthcare 08/14/2013 The Rise of Big Data [Beckers Hospital Review] 12/21/2012 New Tools in Germ Warfare [Modern Healthcare Magazine] 04/11/2011
- 6. Clinical Analytics in Actions View the Whats Going Around tool in action right here. View the Wunderlich Post Operative Fever Tool See Clinical Analytics Take on Undiagnosed Hypertension.
- 7. Digital Health Initiative NorthShores Digital Health Initiative is establishing NorthShores direction in the new and exciting field of digital health. The capability to harness the current and future innovations of mobile health devices, smartphones, and emerging web technologies promises to reshape how health care is being delivered. Digital Health is an organization-wide initiative aimed at making it easier for our patients to communicate, transact and engage with NorthShore across multiple digital platforms.
- 8. Goals Ensure patients receive the same superior and seamless patient experience regardless of how they choose to interact with NorthShore; in person, on the phone or via digital technology Provide convenient appointment scheduling, direct communication with care teams, access to test results/personal health information Provide patients, physicians and other health care professionals an easy and simple way to coordinate and manage care Increase and enhance patient engagement and loyalty through a digital experience that is best in class and sets NorthShore apart as the health care provider of choice Implement state of the art technologies in devices and applications to advance capabilities in mobile health and digital medicine.
View more >
Implementation Strategy Plan 2016 - NorthShore NorthShore contracted with the Illinois Public Health
NAVIGATOR - Northshore Christian ?· Navigator Notes Northshore Christian Academy 5700 ... Introducing…