nile cruise holiday
out of 9
Post on 26-Aug-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONSailing the Nile along the lush Nile Valley surrounded by golden dunes and sightseeing Ancient Egyptian monuments such as Kom Ombo and Abu Simbel is tourism at its best. Wake to the soft light of the morning sun, take in the heat and cool off in the pool on the deck of a cruiser; watch fishermen cast their nets, farmers take to their fields, a flight of birds, and water buffalos staring back at you. Book a Nile cruise and you just might unravel another layer of the mystery that is Ancient Egypt
- 8 days Nile Cruise Holiday onF.B basis include sightseeingExcursions only $298 Truly Egypt Tourswww.firstname.lastname@example.org+201009324992+201144416277
- you will be met and assist byTruly Egypt Tours representativein the arrival lounge thentransfer from Luxor airport toyour cruise vessel, dinner andovernight stay in Luxor.
- Visit to the Valley of the Kings,the Temple of Hatshepsut andthe Colossi of Memnon.
- Morning departure to Edfu where you will visit theextraordinary Temple of Horus, the mythical son ofIsis and Osiris. Here, according to myth, Horusavenged the murder of his father Osiris by defeatinghis fathers brother Seth in combat. Sail on to KomOmbo then onto Aswan for the night.08:00 to 09:00 - Breakfast09:00 - Visit Edfu11:30 - Sailing to Kom Ombo13:00 - Lunch16:30 - Tea Time20:00 - Dinner21:30 - Galabaya PartyOvernight in Kom Ombo
- Visit the High Dam - finished in 1971; it has ensuredup to three harvests a year. The Unfinished Obelisk -still rooted to the bedrock of pink granite and theTemple of Isis on Philae Island. Overnight atAswan.06.00 Sail to Aswan07:00 to 09:00 - Breakfast09:00 - Arrival to Aswan10.00 - Visit Aswan13:00 - Lunch16:45 - Sound & light at Philae temple (Optional)20:00 - Dinner21:30 - Nubian ShowOvernight Aswan
- Relax Or (Optional) enjoy a trip in atraditional felucca around ElephantineIsland which will lead you to the BotanicalGardens on General Kitchener Island givenas a gift in 1890. Here, visitors enjoy thebeautiful flowers imported from Africa,India and the Far East,08:00 - 09:00 - Breakfast09:30 - Felucca Ride11:00 - Abu Simbel (Optional)13:00 - Lunch20:00 - DinnerOvernight Aswan
- 07:00 - 09:00 - Breakfast13:00 - Lunch14:00 - Sail to Kom Ombo18.00 - Visit Kom Ombo19.00 - sail to Edfu20:00 - DinnerOvernight in Edfu
- Tour the East Bank with a visit to Luxor Temple,originally joined to Karnak by an avenue ofsphinxes. Visit Karnak which covers a huge area andincludes several temples, the largest being theTemple of Amun. Overnight in Luxor with anoptional Karnak Sound and Light.06:00 - 10:00 - Breakfast09:00 - Sail to Luxor13:00 - Lunch16:00 - Arrive in Luxor and Visit Karnak temple18:00 - Visit Luxor Temple21:00 - Dinner22:00 - Belly DancerOvernight Luxor
- Leisure time in Luxor before you transfer to Luxor airportfor your return home.-Whats Included?-Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure-Assistance of our personal during your stay and excursions-All transfers by a modern air-conditioned deluxe vehicle-Accommodation on board 5 star cruise on full board basis-All Nile Cruise excursions as mentioned in the itinerary-Entrance fees to all sights between Luxor and Aswan-English Speaking Egyptologist guide during your excursions-All service charges and taxes-Whats Excluded?Any extras and personal expensesTipping kitty
View more >