negnu network create movie on windows movie maker
out of 14
Post on 16-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Negnu Network How to create a movie on windows movie maker
- 2. To begin, open up windows movie maker.
- 3. Do not worry if you do not have this program, you can download it @Microsoft.com
- 4. Once you have done that, you should get a window showing this screen.
- 5. Once you have done that, you should get a window showing this screen.
- 6. After it is open, click on file in the top left and click Import intocollections
- 7. Once you import your files into the collection, you should be able to edit the video.
- 8. One way is to add transitions between slides..
- 9. Add transitions & Video effects between slides..
- 10. You are also able to add titles and credits.
- 11. And for finishing touch add music
- 12. Now you should know how to make your own videos and then upload them on Youtube.com
- 13. Hope you learned from me and watch my other slides. Thank you forwatching! Made with windows movie maker..
View more >