Natural skin care recipes, anti aging tips, complete skin care, anti-aging skin care, skin care
Post on 11-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. 4. .4...1 a ,,. . V v .I .. . . .1 . .. I / . . Ian 5,. Ix X.V .I V 1 I an . ..F .1 J ... / I ,R42 .... A _ J ...E; . ,.l.L!' 3.. . .K s I . .n . . . t V . . N,..1 V
- 2. How Gentle Exercise Can Make You Look And Feel Years Younger
- 3. Its No Secret That Exercise Is Good For Your Health And May Even Be Considered A Fountain Of Youth.However,Some People Are Now Discovering That You Dont Need To Do Strenuous Exercise In Order To Get Some Pretty Amazing Anti-Aging Benefits.Thats Because Some Of The Best Anti-Aging Exercises Are Gentle Toning And Stretching Movements. Heres What These Exercises can Do For You:
- 4. Benefit #1: Improve Your Circulation. When You Do Specific Stretching Exercises Using A Full Range Of Motion,You Improve The Blood Flow To Those Specific Areas AsWell As Improving Your Circulation Overall.ThisImproved Circulation Helps Your Body Cart Away The Toxins That Are Damaging Your Skin.Good Circulation Also Gives Your SkinA Healthy,Radiant Glow.
- 5. Benefit #2: Regulate Your Hormones. Another Benefit Of Exercise Is That It Helps Stimulate Specific Beneficial Hormones In Your Body,Including The Human Growth Hormone (Which Has Often Been Called The Anti-Aging Hormone Due To Its Revitalizing Properties).Exercise can Also Reduce The Stress Hormone Cortisol.Lowered Levels Of Cortisol Can Reduce The Oiliness Of Your Skin Which Leads To
- 6. Acne,Rashes And Other Breakouts. Whats More,A Consistent Exercise Program Will Also Help Your Body Regulate Your Endocrine System.When This System Is In Balance,Your Body Is Better Able To Repair,Restore And Rejuvenate Your Skin. Benefit #3: Relax Your Body.
- 7. Exercise Can Help You counteract The Negative Effects Of Stress By Relaxing Your Body. When You Are Relaxed,Your Facial Muscles relax too,which means its less likely that youllget stress-induced fine lines from holding tension in your face. Whats more,your body as a whole doesnt function as wellwhen its stressed,which compromises your bodys ability to turn over the skin cells.This leaves you with dry,lifeless skin.Exercise can reverse this problem.
- 8. Exercise also reduces the negative effects of stress hormones such as cortisol and adrenaline.Both of these tend to reduce blood flow,which affects your bodys ability to repair your skin.Increasing this blood flow,along with introducing more oxygen into your blood through deep breathing,helps to repair your skin and give you that radiant glow.
- 9. Benefit #4: Tone your muscles. Your muscles sit just beneath a layer of fat.This fat can give your skin a dimpled,spongyappearance.When you increasethe density of these muscles,it smooths out the layer of fat,which in turn smooths and tightens your skin.In other words,gentle toning exercises are a good way to get rid of cellulite and spongy skin.
- 10. ConclusionAs you can see,there are a lot of great benefits to doing gentle stretching and toning exercises.Not only will these exercises make you feel better,but they can improve the look and feel of your skin as well. A gentle exercise program is just one component of a natural fountain of youth.
- 11. Find out what the other components are by clicking here:JrIltg/ /!IIly, |ol'-| llII(ilI| |-sI('ll| |ll(II-'IIIlI.
View more >
Best korean skin care products, anti aging fruits, anti aging clinic, anti aging products, oily skin care
Hgh anti aging, skin care reviews, anti aging home remedies, facial skin care, how to care your skin