my updated cv
Post on 14-Apr-2017
Embed Size (px)
Curriculum Vitae Mobile: +27 82 374 0190
Email address 1: email@example.comEmail address 2: firstname.lastname@example.orgESIDENTIAL ADDRESS: Unit 47, 5 Valley view drive, Redcliffe, Verulam, KwaZulu Natal , South Africa POSTAL ADDRESS: P. O. Box 1306, Verulam, KwaZulu Natal, South Africa
Personal Details Nationality: South African Date of Birth: 15-11-1965 S.A. Identity Number: 651115 5135 08 0S.A. Passport Number: 434775569Employment History
Mitsubishi Hitachi Power System Permanent Position
Eskom Kusile Power Station Project
The project entails the building of 6 x 780 MW Coal Fired Super Critical Boiler for the coal fired Kusile Power Station to be erected at the Kusile Site at Mpumalanga ,Witbank, South Africa. Material Handling & Control ManagerLogistics Department
May 2010 to PresentGoss & Balfe EngineeringContract Position
Sapref Fluor Multi Projects and Maintenance Shutdowns Materials Controller
Jan 2007 April 2010
SAPREF Contract Position
Sapref 2006 TurnaroundAssistant Shutdown Leader Materials
Jan 2006 - Dec 2006
Fluor S.A.Contract Position
SAPREF - LION Project
Large increase in octane number (Lion) project at the Sapref crude-oil refinery in Durban .The Lion project, also known as the cleaner fuels project, involves Shell SA Energy and BP South African Petroleum Refineries (Sapref) embarking on a project to produce only unleaded petrol and lower-sulphur petrol and diesel in accordance with the new fuel specifications from government. The project entails building a new plant and modifying existing plants to increase the octane generated from its petrol components and to further desulphurise diesel components. Sapref has chosen not to use additives in its petrol as a substitute for lead (an octane booster), but will increase the refinerys capacity to generate more octane from petrol components. Value R700-million.Material Handling March 2004 - November 2005Murray & Roberts / FluorContract Position
Sapref SRU4 / Scott Project - Sulphur Recovery UnitMaterial HandlingFeb 2002 - November 2003
Goss & Balfe EngineeringContract Position
Dow Agrosciences Hyperchem Canelands Revamp
May 1999 - October 2001Material HandlerSanachem - CanelandsPermanent Position
Chemical Manufacturing Industry
April 1990 March 1998
RetrenchedFluor S.AContract Position
SASOL Polypropylene 1 Project
Feb 1989 Nov. 1989
MOUNTVIEW SECONDARY SCHOOL
Grade 12 ( Matric ) 1985UNISA Course: Programme in Purchasing and Supply Management - NQF Level 06
Modules Status Year Storage and Inventory Management Passed (70%) Nov 2011Enterprise Management Passed (67%) Nov 2011
Purchasing and Supply Management Passed (80%) June 2012
Legal Aspects in Purchasing Passed (50%) June 2012Purchasing and Supply Tools Passed (70%) June 2012
SOUTH AFRICAN INSTITUTE OF WELDING ( S.A.I.W )Welding and Fabrication Inspector Level One Passed Dec 2013NOSA
Health & Safety Representative
Summary of Experience1. Managing of warehouse and laydown areas & material handling equipment.2. Managing of material controllers, store men and assistants.
3. Compiling of progress reports on bagging and tagging of BOMs and material status.
4. Processing O.I.s and reviewing of all BOM issues made to contractors.
5. Addressing of priority listings and non-available materials.
6. Receiving of electrical equipment and fittings, instrumentation and mechanical piping and fittings.
7. Physical inspection of material for damages before offloading.8. Conducting of Open Box Inspections.
9. Detail check against the packing lists to ensure that receipts are in accordance with the accompanying documents.
10. Inspection of heat numbers, item codes, quantities, sizes, etc., as per purchase order.11. Compiling of daily receiving register and reports eg. Damages to material, crates and boxes.
12. Segregation of material as per material commodities.13. Storing material in designated locations & ensuring correct preservation .14. Ensuring weather protection for sensitive items stored outdoors to prevent damage, deterioration and contamination.
15. Storage of hazardous materials as per Material Safety Data Sheets.
16. Recording of equipment and materials preservation inspections.17. Completing of checklist for receiving, storage and issuing.
18. Issuing of material as requested by construction erection and fabrication crews via picking tickets, order to issue(OI), bills of material ( BOMs) as per drawings
19. Bagging and tagging as per picking tickets, BOMs or O.I.s
20. Document control of material and equipment issued.
21. Listing of all non available material and follow up with respective issues as they arrive and all material returns from construction team.22. Transfer of materials and spare parts to the Client.
23. Coordinating periodic stock take (cycle counting)References:
Rodney Hinds HPA Site Manager@Kusile (060 961 1642)
R Govender Fluor Stores Manager ( 073 169 1100)
K. Pillay - Goss&Balfe HR Manager ( 083 779 1121 )
G. Seete - HPA HR Manager @ Kusile ( 082 374 0275 )Gavin Titus - Goss&Balfe Site Manager ( 079 499 6387 )