modelling in physical
out of 9
Post on 16-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. MATHEMATICAL MODELING PHYSICAL By: Fabin Flor A.
- 2. Definition Is a mathematical procedure that identifies a set of values consisting of: state variables, constants and parameters; which aims at presenting the state of a physical phenomenon being studied allowing you to see how a model works when there are changes in the variables.
- 3. 1. Analyze the problem. The goal is to create our mental model through data system, which we obtain and study to identify their behavior. Then we must endeavor to simplify the phenomenon as possible to obtain a feasible adequate mathematical formulation to solve. If possible it is convenient to divide the model into sub models coupled replace the original model.
- 4. 2. Formulate the model We find the variables input, state and output which characterize the system and determine the units that will work, so that the calculation result between compatible magnitudes. For example for a simple pendulum problem are: Establishing relationships between variables through equations, functions and algorithms that allow us to calculate the value of the dependent variables or output when input change.
- 5. 3. Solving the model 1. This is best done analytically because it helps the understanding of the model. 2. When you can not do is come numerically through a simulation on a computer. 3. When the model is mathematically intractable proceed to simplify thanks to a rethink.
- 6. 4. Validate and interpret 1. Must be validated to determine if the model allows us to better understand the system. 2. We check whether the model can predict, meaning contrast their ability to produce previously unknown and which conform to the experiences in the future can be performed values.
- 7. 5. Report on the model It is necessary to document the work done as a training tool and can help to improve the model through a detailed report. This should include: System Analysis Design chosen model Model solution obtained by analytical or numerical means Results and conclusions
- 8. 6. Keeping the model 1. Check it occasionally to 2. Adapt to new circumstances or uses and 3. Correct
- 9. Credits 1. Course notes Modelling Laboratory of the University of Murcia, given by: Francisco Esquembre Martnez Rafael Chicn Romero 2. Free Graphics from page : www.pixabay.com
View more >
MECH370: Modelling, Simulation and Analysis of users.encs. Modelling, Simulation and Analysis of ... Simulation and Analysis of Physical Systems 9 Mathematical Modelling of
Modelling of combined physical–mechanical moisture of combined physical–mechanical moisture-induced damage in asphaltic mixes, Part 1: governing processes and formulations Niki
Fire Star conclusive symposium: Marseille March 18th 2005 1 Physical sub-models to be included in the main model In Physical Modelling the conservation
Physical Modelling of Instruments Activities in ESO’s Instrumentation Division Florian Kerber, Paul Bristow
Optimizing Sidewell Furnaces through Mathematical Modelling The modelling work is complemented by physical
Technical Committee 104 Physical Modelling in ?· Technical Committee 104 Physical Modelling in Geotechnics…
A Physical Modelling Study of Mixing in an AOD Converter Physical Modelling Study of Mixing ... Title of Thesis A Physical Modelling Study of Mixing in an AOD Converter ... Study Model Tracer Measurements Wuppermann et al.
A Modelling Method for Consistent Physical Devices ... ?· A Modelling Method for Consistent Physical…
Modeling Physical and Chemical Properties of Aerosols ?· Modelling Physical and Chemical Properties…
Recent observations and modelling studies of physical ... observations and modelling studies of physical variability ... assessment and monitoring ... Can local linear stochastic theory explain sea surface temperature
Frank Peeters & Dietmar Straile - Modelling the impact of changes in the physical environment on plankton
Dynamic Modelling of Physical Processes in Magmatic ...uu.diva- 1255965/FULLTEXT01.pdfآ oriented sub-parallel
NN Modelling of Physical Properties - University of petriu/NN_modeling-tutorial.pdfآ NN Modelling of