Mo Dals Indefinite Pronouns
Post on 15-Sep-2015
Embed Size (px)
I. Insert an appropriate modal verb!
1. They are so fat. They _____________ eat less and do more exercise.
2. Look at the sign! You ___________ park here!
3. ____________ you do that for me?
4. When I broke my leg, I ____________ drive my car.
5. We ___________________ to go home tomorrow, because our car is broken.
6.They are so lazy. They _____________ sleep less and do more exercise.
7.My brother will be 18 years old. He _____________ get a driving linece.
8. He's a good pupil. He _____________ speak four languages.
9. When I broke my leg, I ____________ drive my car.
10. We ___________________ to go home tomorrow, because our car is broken.
II. Write the sentences using the modal verbs!
1. Ask someone to lend you an umbrella.
2. Your best friend is too fat. Give him an advice.
3. You tell your best friend that you will not come to his party.
4. Keep off the grass!
5. It's dangerous to ski here.
6. Your brother has a headache. Give him an advice.
III. Insert an appropriate indefinite pronoun!
1. Can you turn on the light, please? I can't see ________________ .
2. Where are you going? ________________ . I'll stay here.
3. I think I've just seen _________________ , but I don't know what it was.
4. What are you going to do about your car? ________________ . I'll let it be broken.
5. Once I knew ___________ who had a snake for a pet.
6. Can I stay with you? I have ____________ else to go.
7. I can't find my bag __________________ .
8. Is there _______________ in here? Yes, _______________ is here.
9. I like to be with Peter. We go ____________ together.
10. I've been _______________ since last September. I'd really like to go