media kit and market overview dave bowling general sales manager office: (757) 627-9899 cell: (757)...

of 9/9
Media Kit and Market Media Kit and Market Overview Overview Dave Bowling General Sales Manager Office: (757) 627-9899 Cell: (757) 450-2899 FAX: (757) 627-0123 selecta1050.com

Post on 29-Dec-2015

214 views

Category:

Documents

0 download

Embed Size (px)

TRANSCRIPT

  • Media Kit and Market Overview

    Dave Bowling General Sales Manager Office: (757) 627-9899 Cell: (757) 450-2899 FAX: (757) 627-0123 selecta1050.com

  • Hampton Roads is recognized as one of the fastest emerging Hispanic Markets on the East CoastONLY Radio Station in the Hampton Roads market servicing the Hispanic Market with News, Information, Music and events.WVXX has provided a Spanish format for over 5 years with a strong signal covering entire ADI.Broadcast and stream worldwide 24-7WVXX Management team has over 60 years of Broadcast and Event Marketing experienceWVXX produces 2 major music festivals yearly at Virginia Beach Oceanfront An Hispanic Job Fair, and,A two-day Radiothon for Saint Jude Childrens HospitalWho We Are

  • We Are Known By The Companies We KeepA partial list of our advertising partners includes:

  • Market OverviewHampton Roads is one of the fastest growing emerging markets on East CoastThis is a very diverse market: 45 to 50% are of Mexican decent, 25% Puerto Rican, others include Hondurans, Guatemalans, Cubans, El Salvadorians and Peruvians2008 Census shows 47,000 Hispanics that are US Citizens.Makes up only about 30% of the actual population. Remaining 70% includes: Military (10%), individuals on work visas or green cards, and undocumented. So total number is over 200,000 in this coverage area.Average household income for the Hispanic consumer is $46,866 annually - slightly below that of the general market of $57,911. Relatively high income results from normally large size of an Hispanic household in which all members typically work. The typical Hispanic consumer has more expendable income due to fact that they are not deeply in debt, and, most of their purchases are cash transactions.The Hispanic population is divided almost equally between the Southside and the Peninsula, with a slightly larger number on the PeninsulaThe Hispanic market in Hampton Roads is expected to grow 20 to 25% by the year 2013 and possibly even more if some type of immigration law were to go into effect.

  • Daytime Coverage Pattern

  • Selecta 1050 Remote Package Two hour Remote Includes six (6) one minute commercials by a Selecta 1050 personality LIVE From your business location Plus a minimum of fifteen (15) promos Within three (3) days of the Remote And distribution of Selecta 1050 Bumper Stickers, CDs and other prizes (When available)

    Remote Investment: $1,500.00 Talent fee: $200.00 (Additional) (Fee to be paid directly to Talent the day of the Remote)

  • WVXX Selecta 1050 Rate CardBTA and ROS rates available upon request

    MONDAY- FRIDAY6A-10A$60.0010A-3P$45.00 3PM-7PM$55.007PM-12MN$30.00 SATURDAY6A-10A$30.0010A-3P$45.00 3PM-7PM$35.007PM-12MN$20.00 SUNDAY6A-10A$25.0010A-3P$35.00 3PM-7PM$25.007PM-12MN$15.00