out of 11
Post on 22-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. The Rules:% T D3miio. t.' A system atE5iObi5hl7Q Shot cutting" used to maintain reverseCOHHHUOUS Cllld C/ ECU narrative action by7800 U/9 following a set at rules. 30 ruleCFOSSCUWVQ The Benefits: 7 The narrative has structure The shot sequences flow Eyeline Match seamlessly into each other Re-establishing shot a H 5 easy to watch the mm, / vlatch an ActionE if
- 2. Wsu; wvrlt ...spatial l'@iCiiXC>i'7.f~. figures,objects anci - . -. ./
- 3. SHOT /REVERSE SHOTDefinition:Two shots edited together that alternate characters.typically in a conversation situation.Usually characters in one frame look left.and in the following frame look right.
- 4. V l) W I. |", EIIy"':rl .. ' _; -_i __ lam r L _we 2-L; -r . ~_Jll It may not be filmed in the correct order but will be edited together afterwards. / vlust ensure that the ri ht amount of shots are filmed to ma e the shot- , reverse-shot sequence work./
- 5. _F ' I 'l l". i-_TE" : ~-H "i ""'_| _il: ~I I : lr, L_i', ._i', t.5'1 l" 7_ k *" -1 v"'l Di il: Itrid, L l "i' "id * iii. ti- 5,!.. r , _F'E. .'__ _lT, _'. _'_'".~ rt_ l" Film it once with a master shot,whichshows both charactersFilm it again with the camera in closeup on one characterFilm it again with the camera in closeup on the second character. Film individual shots of each character in big closeup] when you need to show strong emotion. You can also include other shots,suc as mid shots,it you need them.
- 6. Definition:The angle between any two consecutive shots should not exceed 180,in order to maintain spatial relationships between people and objects in any given sequence of shots. it i . ll i
- 7. ll This is a principle which underpins all TV and Film production. ll It's important not to cross the line of vision between two characters. " Otherwise the viewer may not be able to make sense of the scene. I The same rule applies to a moving subject:keep to one side of the direction of motion. hftp: //www. youtube. com/ watch ? v=HdyyuqmC W l 4
- 8. The angle between any two consecutive shots should not be less than 30,in order to maintain spatial relationships between people and objects in any given sequence of shots.http: //www. youtube. com/ watch? v=nonxxwfedlY ks 4ii .
- 9. cieosscumna lDenition:Editing that alternates between shots Ioccgning simultaneously in two or more different oca ion. http.// wwwyoutube.Com / wofch? v = OGOkUxdDD 8/ " ,'Definition:A cut between two shots thatplaces two different framings of the some action next to each other,making it seem to continue uninterrupted. ril'; _i / /wwv v(: ii; l:it)r- "rim/ wi_ilr: li%= 'v=itg= illJMfiMli
- 10. Definition:A cut between two shots,inwhich the first shot shows a person lookingoff in one direction,and the second shot shows either a space containing what he orshe sees,or a person looking back in exactly the opposite direction.
- 11. Definition:A show that returns to 0 view of a space or Iocafion offer 0 series of cioseups. hiip: //www. youfube. com/ watch ? v=paMomNyRUVE- 3- Yr.
View more >
MODUL VIDEO EDITING - ?· Proses editing adalah salah satu elemen penting di dalam ... dan continuity.…