Make Halloween Cakes For Kids in 2 Minutes
Post on 14-Dec-2014
DESCRIPTIONMy Sister made tasty Halloween Ghost Pancakes through these steps. Really Easy to Follow for You. Have a Smiley Time with Your Family!! Thank You
- 1. Halloween Ghost Pancakes Whether youll serve them to little ones or those who are a bit older, I am sure they will all love them a lot.
- 2. 1. First, in a larger bowl, mix the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, milk, and egg until there are no lumps. 2. Oil a pan or skillet and place it over medium-high heat. 3. Spread the pancake batter in blobs on the pan, 1 1/2 tablespoons of batter at a time. Do not worry too much about the shapes, just make sure they arent circles. 4. Place two chocolate chips, pointy side down, on the pancakes for eyes and another chocolate chip for the mouth. 5. Cook until bubbles form.
- 3. 6. Then flip the pancake and cook for an additional 30 seconds 1 minute on the other side.
- 4. These pancakes are so much fun to make and, surprisingly, they somehow taste even better that the usual ones. I think it might be caused by the cute factor in them. Enjoy with Friends and Family. Have a Happy Time.
- 5. Paavan Jethava https://www.facebook.com/paavanj https://twitter.com/paavanjethava https://plus.google.com/u/0/+PaavanJethava/posts
View more >
Cake Decorating With The Kids: 30 Modern Cakes And Bakes ... easy halloween cakes - recipes and halloween cake decorating These Halloween cake recipes have a sweet and spooky dessert for everyone. Plus, try our favorite