Make a happy customer!
out of 8
Post on 28-Nov-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONHere's how to take a simple off the shelf product, brand it and make a customer happy to receive it. I've chosen chocolate eggs branded with a label inside and a branded sleeve wrapped around the outside. This can be done with an unlimited range of products. It can also be personalised with names!
- 1. From Austin at Snap Jervis Make a Happy Customer
- 2. Step 1 Bulk Buy your Egg n Spoon Make a Happy Customer
- 3. Step 2 Rip open the packaging ! Make a Happy Customer
- 4. Step 3 Open the Lid Make a Happy Customer
- 5. Step 4 Stick on your branded label Make a Happy Customer
- 6. Step 5 Close the Lid and slide on your branded sleeve Make a Happy Customer
- 7. Make a Happy Customer Hey Presto!
- 8. Make a Happy Customer A simple way to make a customer happy is to show your appreciation. Weve found using chocolate works ! Call Austin today to discuss your ideas for branding and personalising small gifts for your customers on 085 8604115 or 01 8725077 firstname.lastname@example.org | linkedin.com/in/austinmann
View more >