lets go eco!!
out of 9
Post on 19-Jun-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. L etsGo Eco!! By Rebecca
- Canals and Rivers are one of the best things on Earth, except they are turning into a rubbish holewhich they shouldnt be like that. They should just be water, swans, ducks and fish but thats not all thats there.There is rubbish in our beautiful Rivers and Canals, there shouldnt be anything in the Rivers but animals. The first picture shows a lovely River with nothing in it but animals. Thats what they should look like. Theres a big bigdifference in the next picture. It is full of RUBBISH!!! Old footballs, cans of juice, crisp packets , sweetie packets and the worst thing of all there are left overcans of beer. With beer STILL IN IT!!!! These things should be put in recycling bins or if they cant be recycled put them in the bin so our Canals and Rivers dont become a rubbish hole.
- Recycling got its start almost four decades ago, when a U.S. paper company wanted a symbol tocommunicate its products recycled contents to customers.To many people, recyclingconjures up the blue plastic bins and bottle drives but recycling is a design principal, a law of nature, a source of creativity and a source of prosperity.
- Composting is a great way to turn what would otherwise be garbage into a beneficial product to us in your garden.
- While it may sound intimidating at first, there are several methods of composting.
5. 6. 7.
- Paper recyclingis the process of turning waste paper into new paper products. There are three categories of paper that can be used as feed stocks for making recycled paper: mill broke, pre-consumer waste, and post-consumer waste.  Mill brokeis paper trimmings and other paper scrap from the manufacture of paper, and is recycled internally in apaper mill .Pre-consumer wasteis material which left the paper mill but was discarded before it was ready for consumer use.Post-consumerwaste is material discarded after consumer use, such as old corrugated containers (OCC), old magazines, old newspapers (ONP), office paper, oldtelephone directories , and residential mixed paper (RMP). Paper suitable for recycling is called "scrap paper", often used to producemolded pulppackaging. The industrial process of removingprinting inkfrom paperfibersof recycled paper to makedeinked pulpis calleddeinking , an invention of the German juristJustusClaproth
View more >