lesson 4. soccer, the world’s most popular sport
Post on 22-Feb-2016
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONLesson 4. Soccer, the World’s Most Popular Sport. Reading II 게임을 통한 어휘 복습 지난 시간 읽은 본문 내용에 대한 내용 확인 두 번째 본문을 읽고 내용 이해 질문과 응답을 통한 내용확인. 다음 주어진 철자로 만들 수 있는 단어는 ??? (4 단원 새 단어 중 3 개 ). retire. i. w. t. r. allow. e. l. o. - PowerPoint PPT Presentation
Lesson 3 The Magic Paintbrush
Lesson 4. Soccer, the Worlds Most Popular SportSoccer, the Worlds Most Popular Sport *** word *** ??? (4 3 )roelvtnauiwretireviolentallow 1. soccer, one, popular, world
2. game rules, different, todaysSoccer, the Worlds Most Popular Sport Reading p64~65Soccer is one of the most popular sports in the worldGame rules were quite different from todays rulesSay this in Korean
1. The game usually became so violent that many people were hurt or even died.
2. Several kings tried to stop people from playing soccer, but it was too popular to stop.Soccer, the Worlds Most Popular Sport Reading p64~65 1. Who started the modern form of soccer and when?
2. soccer-like games ? the Vikings the Romans The Greeks The Mayans The Africans
Soccer, the Worlds Most Popular Sport Reading p64~65The English, 200 years ago Fill in the blanks Soccer-like games mean the games ______ __ soccer.
China is the country ______ the oldest record of a soccer-like game was found.
The chinese played a game _____ tsu chuSimilar to where calledSoccer, the Worlds Most Popular Sport Reading p64~65O/X1. The Japanese played tsu chu to train sport players.
2. In old England, soccer games were often played between rival countries.
X Xvillages Soccer, the Worlds Most Popular Sport Reading p64~65 XsoldiersXmedievalX