learning pool webinar: engage more to learn more
out of 16
Post on 01-Nov-2014
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Engage more to learn more
- 2. Hello and welcome!
- How this webinar will work
- What happens afterwards
- 3. Learning Pools community
- A strong community can be a really powerful thing
- Sharing is good
- Were the only online community dedicated solely to the public sector
- 4. Whos in?
- Over 7,500 public sector people are members
- Most are L&D or IT professionals
- Over 80% of councils are represented
- Not all are Learning Pool customers
- 5. Are you a member of the Learning Pool community?
- 6. Stuart Gilbert, Blackpool Council
- Get together with like minded people
- Create cool e-learning
- Save time by not reinventing the wheel
- Get input and creative ideas from others
- Form partnerships and make friends
- Earn points
- What objections have you dealt with about taking part in LPs online community?
- 8. Andrew Jacobs, LB Lambeth
- All L&D questions and answers in one place
- Dont be afraid to ask questions
- Let others help you to do your job
- Dont do work you dont have to do
- Be aware of and deal with objections
- 9. Questions
- 10. Do you belong to any other online communities?
- 11. Ten tips for getting the most out of LP.com online community
- Upload a photo as your avatar
- Check in regularly just 10 mins a day
- Be friendly and say hello
- Welcome new people
- Ask questions
- 12. 5 more tips...
- Dont be discouraged
- Join in and add your thoughts to a conversation
- Start new conversations
- Join a group or start a new one
- Earn your points!
- 15. Janet
- 16. Questions...
View more >