lavacon keynote 2016 - content as the customer experience
out of 28
Post on 22-Jan-2018
Embed Size (px)
- 1. 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 A N E W C A T E G O R Y O F C U S T O M E R E N G A G E M E N T S O F T W A R E MindTouch launches cloud product and wins first customers. Zendesk partners with MindTouch; first 75 customers milestone. SAP partners with MindTouch. Builds SAP integration. Launches first shared customers. New customer revenue grows by 212%. Customer renewals rates 96%. Salesforce partners with MindTouch. Salesforce Analytics Cloud Launch Partner. Accenture partners with MindTouch. Salesforce Community Cloud Launch Partner. SAP Software Partner of the Year. Customer renewal rates still at 96%. 6 Million daily requests 1.3 Billion monthly events
- 2. We now live in the age of on-demand understanding.
- 3. PRE-INTERNET One-to-one customer relationships CUSTOMER EXPERIENCES WERE INTER -PERSONAL
- 4. PRE-INTERNET Product Manuals, Marketing Brochures, PDFs, FAQs, Knowledge Bases One-to-one customer relationships PRE-MOBILE WE STARTED SELLING ONLINE
- 5. PRE-INTERNET Product Manuals, Marketing Brochures, PDFs, FAQs, Knowledge Bases Smart content available everywhere along the customer journey in micro-moments One-to-one customer relationships PRE-MOBILE TODAY CONTENT IS NOW THE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
- 6. MICRO-MOMENTS Mobile has forever changed what we expect of brands. It's fractured the consumer journey into hundreds of real-time, intent-driven micro-moments. Each is a critical opportunity for brands to shape our decisions and preferences. (Google)
- 7. CHATBOTS Conversational AI platforms (CAPs) will be the next big paradigm shift in information technology. (Gartner)
- 8. VOICE 20% of Google searches on Android in the U.S. are now done by voice and 25% of online searches on the Windows taskbar are also done by voice. (Gartner)
- 9. Internet of Things By 2025, the Internet of Things could generate more than $11 trillion a year in economic growth. (McKinsey)
- 10. of buyers turn to search engines first when researching products. (CEB, HBR, Gartner) of customers buy only from vendors that provide product Content online. (Acquity Group) of customers would rather use self-service than a human assisted support Channel. (Forrester) 33% said they would rather clean a toilet than wait for Support. (Aspect CX Survey) 92%72%79% Self-Service is the Undeniable and Irreversible Shift
- 11. Something tying it back to understanding as the markets evolve.
- 12. There will be winners And losers. Those who create understanding. Those who do not.
- 13. From 2,000 daily active users to 16,000 daily active users, and 1:45 minutes on site to 11 minutes on site.
- 14. More than doubled website traffic in less than a year. Generating more buyer and customer insight than ever before.
- 15. In one year, increased buyer traffic by 8x. Built insights that inform sales, marketing and product.
- 16. Didnt understand what the customer wanted. K-Mart Taxis Blockbuster Newspapers/Magazines Circuit City Radio Shack Blackberry MySpace Friendster Orkut
- 17. What do winners have in common?
- 18. Winning companies deliver a customer experience that enables them to learn from and understand their buyers and customers.
- 19. They have successfully transformed content into customer experience, insights and sales.
- 20. They provide on-demand understanding.
- 21. IN PRODUCT/ CONTEXTUAL HELP SUPPORT CHANNELS BUYER & CUSTOMER INTELLIGENCE GOOGLE SEARCH/SEO SALES/CRM M A R K E T I N G S A L E S S U C C E S S / S U P P O R T COMMERCE SMART CONTENT IS AVAILABLE THROUGHOUT THE CUSTOMER JOURNEY
- 22. IMPROVE MARKETING, SALES AND PRODUCT STRATEGY Connect with and understand your buyers and customers better. Improve Marketing and Product Strategy Inform Sales Channels, Improve Sales Execution Identify Gaps and Inform Content Strategy Increased Retention and Upsell
- 23. of consumers, using their mobile for in-store research, look for information on features and functionality. of sales people require product and support content to assist during the sale. of companies surveyed want to know the exact content maps that help them close deals and renew customers. of buyers utilize an online source when beginning product research, primarily through search engines. 75% 70% 74% 100% IN PRODUCT/ CONTEXTUAL HELP SUPPORT CHANNELS BUYER & CUSTOMER INTELLIGENCE GOOGLE SEARCH/SEO SALES/CRM M A R K E T I N G S A L E S S U C C E S S / S U P P O R T CONTENT IS NOW THE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE COMMERCE
- 24. SERVING ALL INDUSTRIES AND CATEGORIES High tech, Manufacturing, Software, B2B and B2C
- 25. A NEW DIGITAL EXPERIENCE THAT DRIVES ENGAGEMENT WITH MEASURABLE VALUE. Make money and save costs; with stuff youve got lying around. I M P A C T T O W E B T R A F F I C 38% increase in new customer revenue 47% decrease in customer cost 62% increase in renewal probability I M P A C T T O T I M E O N S I T E Data compiled with the express permission of MindTouch customers and use granted with commitment to anonymity.
- 26. TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE? Our customers dont think so Web Traffic Increase Time on Site Increase 8x 20x 9x 6x 2x 10x 8x 5x
- 27. Customers expect product details quickly from their first search, throughout the customer journey.
- 28. MindTouch Turning user manuals into a modern digital experience, engagement, and on-demand understanding.
View more >
Customer Keynote - keynote parker.pdf · Parker’s Air & Fuel Division. ... 737 MAX A320 neo Hydraulic…